Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Spring
Beginner February 2008

I've just started Slimming World

Spring, 23 July, 2008 at 21:28

Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 99

Feeling a bit rubbish after the meeting because i didn't find the woman very helpful. I've got the pack but it obviously doesn't have all the sins in. What books would you recommend that i get to help me through this please?

Feeling a bit rubbish after the meeting because i didn't find the woman very helpful. I've got the pack but it obviously doesn't have all the sins in.

What books would you recommend that i get to help me through this please?

99 replies

• Batfink
    Beginner January 2008
    Batfink ·
    • Hide content

Congrats to everyone on their losses, and especially to spring for getting SOTW! I got 2lbs too which I'm so happy with after the weekend, I'm back on it properly now though.

• J
    Beginner December 2007
    Julia. ·
    • Hide content

Hello everyone!

I started a few weeks ago, but haven't been doing too well, so I've been reading this thread for inspiration. WI is on Monday, so I'm going to start again properly then. I am out tonight, tomorrow night, and away at the weekend, so there's no point in me trying before then :-(

I am going to look through my book now and see if I can eat more speed foods, that seems to be a good tip!

Well done to all of you, you all seem to be doing brilliantly, and I hope that I can start doing well too, and offer you all support as well!

Jx

• Spring
    Beginner February 2008
    Spring ·
    • Hide content

Thanks ladies.

Welcome Julia. Come and join us, we''ll all obsess about food together ?

I think we all doubt ourselves because we feel so full on this. Well i do anyway.

Just messed up my syns by having a soup which wasn't a HE B ? so i have gone over my syns. The soup alone was 9.5!!!

I'll make up for it tomorrow.

• M
    Beginner January 2008
    Mad ·
    • Hide content

Hiya julia, definately come and join in here.

I tried the scn bran stuff it tastes like special K all squished togehter into a ryvita sized block, and its pretty dry, but with some Very low fat cottage cheese Its not bad. I only managed 4 and I was full.

Spring its amazing how many syns there are in stuff you'd usually just have. but put it down to experience and just have a few less syns one other day if youe gone over.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics