Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrs C
Beginner March 2011

Jane Norman Maxi Dresses - Lovely for BM's?

Mrs C, 22 April, 2010 at 10:37 Posted on Planning 0 10

My sister just text me about these dresses - they are on the website in a pale pink and bright blue... £45-£50...

10 replies

Latest activity by Jay-Low, 22 April, 2010 at 16:56
  • Jay-Low
    Beginner
    Jay-Low ·
    • Hide content

I think these are fab! I never would have thought to look in Jane Norman for BM dresses. Would have to see them in 'real life' to be sure because I think it depends on the material

Are you a Hills fan? If so did you see the BCBG Max Azria dresses Heidi had her bridesmaids in?? They are very similar to this but yellow and are the exact kind of thing I had in mind for my bridesmaids.... so thanks!!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I'm loving the one shoulder corsage styles at the moment. My friend had this dress for her mexico wedding... I want!

I have never watched the hills (hangs head in shame!). These are the wrong colour for me but the right style I think.. will keep looking!!!

• Sparkly Tyke
    Beginner March 2011
    Sparkly Tyke ·
    • Hide content

I saw these in a store last week, they are gorgeous!! I'd be tempted if they had them in purple!

• bygeorge
    bygeorge ·
    • Hide content

Lovely!

• Jay-Low
    Beginner
    Jay-Low ·
    • Hide content

These are the bridesmaid dresses from 'the hills' I was going on about!! (on the right obv - the left pic is the wedding dress heidi wore). These BM dresses are my inspiration for my BM dresses - the actual dresses only sell in america, and they are from 2 seasons ago so prob won't get them anyway, oh and they cost about $400!!!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

We will find them!!! Obv not those ones as they are just a tad too expensive... but lovely realistic versions of...!

• Jay-Low
    Beginner
    Jay-Low ·
    • Hide content

And if you find them first let me know..... and vice versa!!! What colour are you looking for btw? I haven't actually decided yet. And yes, $400 is way over my budget - the £45 Jane Norman ones are much close to the kind of money I wanted to spend!! Good luck anyway!

• GEMINIBEBE
    Beginner August 2010
    GEMINIBEBE ·
    • Hide content

OOOhh the pink one is lush! ?

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I'm looking for a more turquoise/azure blue...

I'll let you know if I see any more!

• S
    Beginner April 2011
    Steph/Andy ·
    • Hide content

• Jay-Low
    Beginner
    Jay-Low ·
    • Hide content

Oooooh, I'm going to have a look right now - thanks!!! ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics