Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Jasmine bridesmaid dresses

9 of April of 2016 at 17:40 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi has anyone bought any dresses from the american bridalwear brand Jasmine? Are they good quality? And any idea on price range?

6 replies

Latest activity by Lapland2015, 10 of April of 2016 at 21:25
  • Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

We were going to use jasmine but the girls fell in love with a different designer. I saw the jasmine dresses and from what I saw they were fantastic quality as my local bridal shop stocks them. A friend had the style we almost went for at her wedding and they looked beautiful. We used Amanda wyatt for ours ?

• R
    Beginner May 2018
    rusticbride90 ·
    • Hide content

Oh brilliant! Do you know what sort of price range they are? I have 5 bridesmaids so have a set budget lol

• Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry for the delay. The ones we looked at were around 130 each without alterations but come in any colour you can think of. Ours were around the same price for Amanda wyyatt and I cannot remember the second designer as we had two in one and two in another although they looked like they were from the same collection! We wanted floor length so the price is based on floor length only.

• R
    Beginner May 2018
    rusticbride90 ·
    • Hide content

Perfect well within budget. Have arranged an appointment at a local stockist to go and have a look, thanks for your help. Will have a look at that other designer too x

• Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

The Amanda ones look so much better in person! I looked at them on the website and thought they looked hideous in heavy material but seeing them in person was much better! Let me know which you go for! I loved the colour ranges! Enjoy browsing!

• Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

I have been racking my brains for the second designer and I actually think two were from jasmine collection come to think of it! Furthest left and second from right are both jasmine the other two are Amanda wyyatt. Slight differences in the waist of the dresses but no one even realised they were different designers. Most pucs the girls have pashminas round them but all four loved them!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics