Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner March 2014

Jenny Packham dress hunt!

kirsty_steele66, 17 of June of 2013 at 19:03 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi Ladies,

I wonder if anyone could offer me some help/pointers!

I have fallen head over heels in love with Jenny Packham's wedding dresses, in particular I LOVE Aspen and Dentelle. Sadly my budget just cannot stretch to a brand new JP. I am about to start contacting all the stockists to see if they will sell me their sample dresses and I am also trawling pre-loved and other second hand dress sites. Does anyone have any other suggestions or know anyone who might be willing to sell me their JP. I am not geting married until next March (2014) so would probably need the dress by about Christmas time.

Thanks ladies,

Kirsty xxx

4 replies

Latest activity by Foo, 18 of June of 2013 at 06:59
  • swampy1901
    Beginner August 2012
    swampy1901 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there!

What size are you? There are 4 Aspen Dresses on Preloved - it would seem that Dentelle is much loved but not available on Preloved.

Good luck

Swampy

• swampy1901
    Beginner August 2012
    swampy1901 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there!

What size are you? There are 4 Aspen Dresses on Preloved - it would seem that Dentelle is much loved but not available on Preloved.

Good luck

Swampy

• K
    Beginner March 2014
    kirsty_steele66 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Swampy,

I am a 12 and maybe if I work really hard could get down to a 10 but I think the ones on pre-loved are smaller than that! there was a 10/12 last week but sadly I was just a bit too slow and someone pipped me to the post! I will keep up the search and keep all my finger crossed Smiley smile

xx

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content

Have you actually tried a JP on? I can't work out if you have or not.

I am going to make a massively sweeping generalisation here, but JP dresses tend to suit women with more boyish, athletic figures, which is why the majority of them on preloved etc are in smaller sizes (I am a very pear shaped 12-14 and would never have got away with one, despite me thinking they are immensely beautiful).

I'm not saying they wouldn't suit you, but would definitely recommend going to your local stockist and try them on if you haven't already.

• Foo
    Beginner June 2014
    Foo ·
    • Hide content

I love her dresses too but I cant even afford the prices on Preloved. :laugh: I have an ebay alert set on my phone so that I get sent all new JP listings - there are actually quite a few dresses on there though I'm not surr about the particular ones you are after. Anyway I live in hope!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics