Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Savvy May 2024 Bedfordshire

Jewellery.. earrings and bracelet?

Sarah, 13 of April of 2024 at 19:04 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 1
Hi!
We are having a beach wedding and I'm having my hair half up, half down, and can't decide on earrings to wear. I've been looking between these ones, but my friend also said about a more statement piece if wearing hair down. I dont usually go for big earrings so these I'm hoping one of them will be enough.

Also for bracelet I'm thinking a tennis bracelet, though not sure whether to add this or skip any bracelet. My dress is an A line with quite a bit of lace detail on the body and illusion straps with lace going up them.
If theres any styles anyone has seen that you think would look much better open to suggestions!Thanks so muchJewellery.. earrings and bracelet? 1

1 replies

Latest activity by VittoCheri, 3 of May of 2024 at 20:38
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

It's difficult to tell without seeing the dress or hairstyle you are planning, but I think any of these will be fine. They are still going to be visible, even if your hair is down, and you don't want big statement earrings to detract from your dress or hair. (And if you don't usually wear them, then you're probably not going to feel right in them anyway, so I'd stick with something 'like but better than' you normally would wear)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics