Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsDaysh2b
Beginner September 2014

Jigsaw puzzle guest book

MrsDaysh2b, 24 of March of 2014 at 21:26 Posted on Planning 0 5

I'm looking for a jigsaw puzzle (preferably wooden) to use as a guest book for my wedding in September this year. We're having 60 guests in total so I guess I need about a 30-40 piece jigsaw? I've been looking online and some of them are so expensive or shipping from USA which puts the cost up. I was hoping to find one for about £30 but think I might be being a bit unrealistic.

Any ideas where I can get a decent one? Does anyone know of any they would recommend?

5 replies

Latest activity by Paula @ Ollievision, 15 of June of 2014 at 14:22
  • MrsDaysh2b
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsDaysh2b ·
    • Hide content

If anyone else is looking for a similar thing, I found one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wooden-Wedding-Guest-Book-Jigsaw-Puzzle-9x6-/251494308013?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item3a8e3a98ad

• S
    Beginner March 2014
    Sarah MC1 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

That is brill!!!!!!! What a great idea!

X

• A
    Beginner April 2014
    Annabel Lee ·
    • Hide content

I almost went for one of these too, I think they're a great idea. We decided on getting a really artistic friend to paint us a fingerprint tree instead though.

With the jigsaw guest books it seems that the really good ones are also really expensive. However I did spot some decent looking ones at a reasonable price on etsy...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/158605994/white-blank-puzzle-pieces-for-a-unique?ref=related-3

• BowlingBride
    Beginner September 2012
    BowlingBride ·
    • Hide content

Https://m.facebook.com/inspiremepuzzles inspire me puzzles did ours that link should work if not they are on Facebook and there puzzles are ace

• M
    Beginner January 1998
    minigc ·
    • Hide content

I ordered a puzzle on February 18th from guestpuzzles UK and it did not arrive until the end of May. The plaque details, apart from our names, were unreadable. We paid just under 98 pounds!! The response I got from Natalie was 'This is how ALL of the plaques are done and I have done about 50 of these so far. It’s made exactly as per the photo so I don’t know what else you would like me to do?' There were a few emails exchanged the last of which read ' I shall have a look over the next few days to see what I can do.' This was not followed up. I have tried everyday to call and email but no response has been recieved. I would not recommend this company at all!!!

• Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

Inspire Me Puzzles (as mentioned by Bowling Bride) is the place to go. Theirs are fab.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics