Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

sarahb3426
Beginner June 2012

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred - Progress report..........Week 1

sarahb3426, 11 April, 2011 at 13:26 Posted on Planning 0 11

Hi ladies,

How did we all get on last week with the DVD??

I managed to do it 3 times, nearly killed myself doing it and ached sooo much after each session the next day! Am still on Level 1 on the easy option, I've not got round to buying any weights for it yet so have been using x2 cans of soup!!

I did take some "before" photos and think will take them each month and see if I can tell any difference! Am also going to measure myself tonight and keep a record and do that on a monthly basis.

Keep up the good work on this ladies - we will all be super fit and trim for our weddings!!!!!

11 replies

Latest activity by sarahb3426, 11 April, 2011 at 19:21
  • sapphire_22
    Beginner September 2011
    sapphire_22 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha, me too! I took 'before' and 'after' measurements - no difference so far but I only managed to do it twice last week. I'm going to try to do it 4x this week, hopefully will have lost a bit off my thighs by next Monday...

Hope everyone else has done better than me this week.

• Samantha2704
    Beginner July 2011
    Samantha2704 ·
    • Hide content

Did it for the first time last night with 0.5kg weights...

Once i'd finished i felt so alive & actually wanted to do it again!

This morning however i ache all over, my chest feels bruised!!

What do you think the hardest move is on level one?

• N
    Beginner June 2012
    nicadele ·
    • Hide content

I havent got it yet but after reading all the posts about it ive been motivated to order mine today so will start soon as it comes!

Cant wait xx

• F
    Beginner May 2011
    FutureMrsC ·
    • Hide content

Mine arrived on Saturday.. I haven't opened it yet and I probably won't until Wednesday as I do 2 gym classes tonight.. that might be over kill!!!!?

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content

Didnt see this before so posted in the other thread. Have copy and pasted

"Morning all

How did you get on this week?

I did it 3 times. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Walked home from work on Friday (about 9 miles). Wasn’t well at the weekend so just did some bicycle crunches.

I’ve started doing it with free weight now (only 1kg) and can feel the difference. I struggle to do the whole work out with them so do half with the weights and half without. I wouldn’t say I have found it easier but think my muscles are getting used to it so am pushing myself more.

I took some before pictures last night, from both sides, face on and my back. Will take some more in a month and compare them to now. Have been looking at my Jillian Michaels app each day and it gives you little motivational words which are really good. Am planning to do it tonight and go hard to make up for not getting to do it at the weekend. "

Samantha- I find the bycle crunches the hardest at the moment. Am loving it though.

• sarahb3426
    Beginner June 2012
    sarahb3426 ·
    • Hide content

Good going ladies!!!

AM not sure what part i find the hardest, i think just keeping going i find hard! going from the lying down exercises, straight back into jumping jacks, and the stomach crunches....think am just a whimp! lol

Little Red, thought it might be a good idea to have a seperate thread like this each week so they dont get to bogged down with too many pages, i've named this one progress report week 1, thought we could start a new thread each week, (i.e. next wk, progress report, week 2) what do you all think?!?!

• slinkysarah
    Beginner June 2011
    slinkysarah ·
    • Hide content

Hi ladies, I only did the dvd twice (very disappointed with myself!) but have been trying to eat healthy and drink lots of water too. I have lost 2 and a half pounds so far.

• sarahb3426
    Beginner June 2012
    sarahb3426 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well done you for losing 2 and a half pounds already, and twice a week isnt too bad - better than once!!!

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

Why don't you get Sherrie or one of the other Mods to move it to the weight loss forum? You might get more response over there, too.

• slinkysarah
    Beginner June 2011
    slinkysarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's true....but I get married in TWO MONTHS TODAY!!!!!!!

(just a bit excited ?)

• Samantha2704
    Beginner July 2011
    Samantha2704 ·
    • Hide content

Just did day two of week 1.....ouch!

I just had to slide down the stairs, couldnt lift my feet!

Im going to do it 7 times this week (hopefully)

I just keep telling myself i've got 15 days till my first dress fitting!

• sarahb3426
    Beginner June 2012
    sarahb3426 ·
    • Hide content

Am going to try and do it as much as I can this week also, as am away visiting people next week for a few days so won't be able to do it, I did it yesterday and planned on doing it tonight, but my stomach muscles are hurting soo bad, ive left it for tonight, but will do it tomorrow and try and do each day!

No pain...No gain as they say hey!!! lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics