Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

PinkButterfly
Beginner June 2014

Jimmy Choo Brides

PinkButterfly, 27 of November of 2013 at 14:27 Posted on Planning 0 12

I've finally decided to take the plunge and will buy my wedding shoes after Christmas!

following something I just saw in another thread! I just wanted to know how many of you had your shoes re-soled before wearing them!

also what was the condition of your shoes after a days wear?

spending so much money I will hopefully be able to wear them out to special occasions again and again and again till I get bored of them! From browsing the internet I'm led to believe this may not be the case!

so how did your jimmy choos do??

12 replies

Latest activity by PinkButterfly, 28 of November of 2013 at 18:43
  • D
    Beginner April 2014
    DaisyDot ·
    • Hide content

Totally intrigued by this too!!! I've already bought mine but haven't (and probably won't have them resoled). Which beauties are you getting, have you picked? xx

• PinkButterfly
    Beginner June 2014
    PinkButterfly ·
    • Hide content

It's between these two... Will decide based on comfort as I like both!

• PinkButterfly
    Beginner June 2014
    PinkButterfly ·
    • Hide content

• Rosco298
    Beginner February 2014
    Rosco298 ·
    • Hide content

I'm interested too I have these

I haven't had them re-soled. I have been wearing them in the house and the cream sole is less cream now but no damage.

• D
    Beginner April 2014
    DaisyDot ·
    • Hide content

Ooh aren't we lucky girls! I don't know how to do photos but I have these: http://www.jimmychoo.com/en/women/shoes/pumps/evelyn/champagne-glitter-peep-toe-pumps-247ey1gfa30834.html?start=2

Good to know Rosco298!! I've left mine at my parents house as otherwise I think i'd be too tempted before the wedding Smiley laugh X

• C
    Beginner December 2013
    charbar16 ·
    • Hide content

I've got some too!! I think it's the most exciting thing I've bought so far!

http://www.jimmychoo.com/en/women/shoes/sandals/ivette/champagne-glitter-strappy-sandals--247ivettegle.html?dwvar_247ivettegle_size=34&start=23&dwvar_247ivettegle_color=Champagne

I've been wearing them to practise my first dance and they're holding up really well so far - surprisingly comfortable!

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

I had the lace: https://www.jimmychoo.com/en/women/shoes/pumps/lace/champagne-glitter-fabric-peep-toe-pumps-247la4gfa30834.html?start=1

I didn't have them resoled. They were a bit ditched after the wedding and the soles are obviously no longer moleskin-like. I have worn them a few times since.

I'll try and take a picture of the soles later if you like? I've worn them about 4 times since the wedding.

To be honest though - shoes like that aren't really built to last. I know that sounds a bit daft considering the price of them but they really are made to be worn on a carpet for a few hours.

If you really are bothered about them getting a bit wrecked, I would get them resoled.

• C
    Rockstar August 2013
    cherrybloom ·
    • Hide content

I didn't really re-sole mine and they are as bad as any shoe, the heel is dirty from sinking in the grass but that's it. ..I still love 'em

• Mispinkprincess
    Beginner September 2014
    Mispinkprincess ·
    • Hide content

I have choos, non bridal and I wasn't aware about re-soling,

mine have been worn to death for about 4 years to work and this is what they are like (they look disgusting!)

And for those who just like shoes,

• PinkButterfly
    Beginner June 2014
    PinkButterfly ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the flash....I just want to know that the shoes will last for a few wears! I would expect the soles will get scratched and the rest but so longs the shoes can be worn, I can deal with that.

cant wait till I can finally purchase after Christmas now!

• rachd03
    Beginner May 2014
    rachd03 ·
    • Hide content

I have the Lace (lower heel and ankle strap). If you after comfort I'd go for these. I have only worn these around my house so far but it feels like I have nothing on my feet. Plus the ankle strap makes them feel more secure. I cant wait to put them on with my whole outfit!x

• PinkButterfly
    Beginner June 2014
    PinkButterfly ·
    • Hide content

I do favour the lace... I flashed the gold pair but actually want them in silver! They look LUSH!! Only reason I've not already purchased them is the fact I'll be too tempted to wear them lol.

ive not seen the lower heeled ones didn't realise there was a lower version. I need to extra height though my mr and bridesmaids are all taller than me. I don't want everyone towering over me in the pictures lol.

im nearly at the 6month mark and I'm gettin more excited by the day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics