Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lex
Dedicated July 2023 West Yorkshire

Jj’s House?

Lex, 22 of August of 2022 at 10:39 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 3
Hi everyone, just wanted to know if anyone has ordered from JJ’s House? I’ve seen some gorgeous shoes, veil and accessories but I’m a bit concerned about sizing for the shoes? The returns policy isn’t the best but I’m hoping if I get the right size the shoes should be okay?!

TIA X

3 replies

Latest activity by Anonbride, 23 of August of 2022 at 12:46
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    I ordered all 5 Bridesmaids dresses from JJs House and we were super pleased with them for cost, quality and colour and style. We also ordered a belt for the adult bridesmaid which was also lovely. My advice is careful with the sizing for dresses as we measured everyone very carefully (we had 4 junior BMs) so had to make sure for growth. Check the measurements on the website and make sure they match up to your actual measurements. We did order some mens ties on JJs too but we were disappointed with that quality. I do recommend them for dresses however. We had some of ours custom made and they emailed me to check sizing which was super helpful. Here’s a pic anyway. We were really impressed. Jj’s House? 1

• Km86
    Dedicated December 2022 North Yorkshire
    Km86 ·
    • Hide content
    I'm the complete opposite to the above poster, I'm not overly impressed with the quality of our junior bm dress (it's not terrible but it's definitely not amazing) however the mens ties I've ordered for my sons are lovely
  • A
    Expert July 2023 Cornwall
    Anonbride ·
    • Hide content

People seem to rave about them but I've been completely put off by the returns policy - so often women's sizing is a bit off or people range from a variety of sizes depending on the cut of the dress which means personally I'm not feeling like risking it

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics