Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

jojo2
Beginner June 2012

*******jojo2 wedding report*******

jojo2, 29 of June of 2012 at 13:31

Posted on Planning 81

Background E and I met in 2008 in a chance meeting. I was newly separated contemplating life as a single mother with a young child who I will refer to as T who happens to have autism so has additional challenges. E worked in the Cruise Industry and was on a business trip. We hit it off straight away...

Background

E and I met in 2008 in a chance meeting. I was newly separated contemplating life as a single mother with a young child who I will refer to as T who happens to have autism so has additional challenges. E worked in the Cruise Industry and was on a business trip. We hit it off straight away and what I thought would be a long distance friendship soon flourished into a long distance relationship. He flew back and forth to the UK 5 times in 12 months and T and I made a few trips to Australia. We planned to move to Oz but the level of care and provision for Autism in the UK could not be matched over there so he made the big decision to give up a great life there so we could be together here. We got engaged in October 2010 and from then on the wedding planning began.

81 replies

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

Fab report Jo, you really are a beautiful Lady and a pleasure to work for.

The Venue, planning & couple were just perfect.

Here's to a fantastic life together along with T xxx

• daintydisco
    Beginner October 2013
    daintydisco ·
    • Hide content

Just found your report - wow! EVerything sounds so wonderful! Trying hard not to cry! :-)

• daintydisco
    Beginner October 2013
    daintydisco ·
    • Hide content

Just found your report - wow! EVerything sounds so wonderful! Trying hard not to cry! :-)

• cake lady
    Beginner September 2012
    cake lady ·
    • Hide content

I'm in tears too. Lovely report. All the very best to you, your new hubby & your gorgeous son x

• Selenalee69
    Beginner April 2013
    Selenalee69 ·
    • Hide content

Just wanted to say congratulations and I had tears in my eyes as well reading this ! I loved your dresses and the venue & flowers, it all looked perfect. x

• LilMissBusyBride
    Beginner August 2013
    LilMissBusyBride ·
    • Hide content

Loved it. First report I read the whole way through and I enjoyed every word! x

• Rhys Parker
    Rhys Parker ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations, you looked great!

My girlfriends cousin got married at Ashorne Hill, I'll be shooting a wedding there next year.

• natalieexx
    Beginner October 2012
    natalieexx ·
    • Hide content

What an amazing report! What a beautiful wedding, and you have such a lovely family. You looked stunning!

Thank you for reducing me to tears at work! xxx

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you, I saw your photo's Rhys on Ashornes FB page they were, they were great. Unfortunately the renovated dining room was no longer available for the evening function by the time we got married (H&S reasons) but it all worked out in the end ?

• soon2bmrsRB
    Beginner May 2013
    soon2bmrsRB ·
    • Hide content

Ah what a lovely day!! and your son is adorable!! congrats xx

• Seaweed
    Beginner July 2012
    Seaweed ·
    • Hide content

Congrats hun! Looking gorgeous, love the choice of colours for flowers and decorations!

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

Amazing lady and an amazing day, I loved reading your report.

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

Hi only just seen this. My photo booth and most of the props were provided by my TOG DCP David Clarke Photography

• You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics