Wondering if there is anyone else getting married in July just feeling totally hopeless about the whole thing? Our date is 17th July and always has been since we got engaged in July 2019. I just find I can't get excited about the wedding at all and I think I'll be devastated if we can only have 30 people. I tried to postpone our date to 2022 at the end of last year but my venue told me I was being ridiculous as everything would be fine by Easter lol ! Now the venue is fully booked until 2023! I just want a normal wedding like all my friends and family had!
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Pros Bringing Diwali & South Asian Weddings to Life
If you're planning a Diwali wedding, choosing suppliers who understand the...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...