Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Samantha
Beginner June 2023 Leicestershire

Junior bridesmaid

Samantha, 29 of September of 2022 at 11:15 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 2

Hey fellow brides!

Has anyone got any recommendations for junior bridesmaid dress suppliers? My one and only bridesmaid is 12 years old and we're getting married 18th June 2023 so we have plenty of time. I'm not thinking of buying anything soon as she'll probably have a growth spurt, but wanted to be somewhat organised in knowing where I should look when the time comes! I feel we're at that awkward stage between being a flower girl and an adult bridesmaid, so am concerned we may be a bit restricted in what we can find that she'll feel comfortable in.

Given my wedding date and potential growth spurts, when would you look to have a bridesmaid dress purchased by?

Thank you in advance Smiley smile

2 replies

Latest activity by Samantha, 5 of October of 2022 at 14:19
  • Sarah
    Curious September 2023 Essex
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    I have two junior bridesmaids as well as two adult bridesmaids. 1 will be 7 and the other 11 so want them to have the same dress but obviously at very different stages of growth and body shape. I looked at JJs house and they have a really good range of junior bridesmaids dresses and they come in so many different colours which is fab, you can get colour samples to.
  • Samantha
    Beginner June 2023 Leicestershire
    Samantha ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Sarah. I've had my eye on JJ's House as they have some really elegant dresses for juniors and like you say, in a huge mix of colours! But I've read mixed reviews (some people ordering a dress that never arrived!). So I'm just a bit nervous about using them. Was hoping to have a few other suppliers in my back pocket just in case a backup is needed.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics