Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner October 2021

Junior Bridesmaid Help

SunnyOrangeFlowers91241, 27 of July of 2021 at 13:43 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 2

Hi ladies! Our wedding is 15th of October this year, so really not long now to get things organised! My junior bridesmaid (13 years old) is my HTB's little sister and I'm currently trying to organise her JB shoes for the wedding. It took months to get the dress organised as my future mother-in-law was really dragging her feet and now she is doing the same with the wedding shoes. I asked her to get me the shoe measurements 2 weeks ago, still nothing. I asked by HTB to chase her for them over the weekend, again she said as the JB is only 13 it's better waiting to closer to the time. None of these people seem to appreciate how little time is left and aren't really helping me here! Any advice??? Preferably before I lose my patience Smiley sad

2 replies

Latest activity by Bella, 27 of July of 2021 at 21:25
  • MrsRtoH
    Savvy October 2022 Merseyside
    MrsRtoH ·
    • Hide content
    Heyyy
    I actually think you could do with waiting till a bit closer too... Her feet might grow and it all will have all been for nothing - and you'll just have to do it again nearer the time. If you know where you're getting the shoes from, work out what the latest time you can get them, leaving space for plan b if there are any issues with stock or whatever and get it sorted maybe towards the end of September?
    Good luck x
  • B
    Savvy October 2021 Oxfordshire
    Bella ·
    • Hide content
    Ooh we’re getting married on the same day! Really is coming round quickly!
    That being said, we’re not sorting the kids shoes until beginning of September. I have a couple of styles I like for them but honestly, they’re guaranteed to grow over summer. I’ve earmarked the weekend of 4th September for ordering/trying. 6 weeks should be plenty of time.
    Lots of luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics