Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner June 2021

Junior Bridesmaids!

HappyPinkBridesmaid15677, 20 of November of 2019 at 14:41 Posted on Planning 0 1

Please help!

Im getting married in the summer, and my bridesmaids will be 12, 14 and 16.

Im struggling so much to find dresses that will fit them all. For example,

Monsoon will for the younger 2 but not the elder 1, etc.

I have seen a couple of sites online such as jjs house but have been told to stay away

From them.

All the bridal shops around me don't sell bridesmaids dresses either.

Looking for any advice at all, all would be greatly received!

Ps.. I've never posted in something like this before so apologies if it's not correct

Haha

Bex

1 replies

Latest activity by Madeline1986, 23 of November of 2019 at 18:25
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

It's weird that none of the shops near you do bridesmaid dresses! Whereabouts do you live?!!

There are a few bridesmaid ranges that do a junior version for younger girls. I'd suggest looking online and then finding a stockist that does those dresses, even if you have to make a special trip (or if your bridesmaids live in another area, finding a shop near them)

You could pick the dress you want from Monsoon for the two younger girls and then give the older one a coordinating colour and get her to pick something herself?

Otherwise, maybe contact a local dressmaker to make something either for all three or for the older one to match the Monsoon dresses.

• M
    Madeline1986 ·
    • Hide content

"All the bridal shops around me don't sell bridesmaids dresses either."

Have you thought about buying online?

Azazie is generally the most reliable one they ship to UK. But there is also other options such as Coco Melody and Dessy Collection.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics