Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

littleprincess30
Beginner August 2012

jupon petticoats...what are the alternatives?

littleprincess30, 28 October, 2011 at 13:51 Posted on Planning 0 7

My dress shop have advised i need a jupon 165 petticoat, after looking at these I have realised they are sooooo expensive and not really a cost i need! my dress shop do not hire, ive trawled ebay and nothing. does anyone know of any good alternatives? and possible less expensive!

7 replies

Latest activity by AllyMcBear, 28 October, 2011 at 17:01
  • Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I ordered a few off ebay that were really cheap and tbh they were awful, shape was wrong, material was scratchy...

I got my jupon off ebay second hand, it was £90 new and I got it for £50. It was worth the money as it was so comfortable and just right for my dress.

• littleprincess30
    Beginner August 2012
    littleprincess30 ·
    • Hide content

I would really like a jupon, and maybe if i bide my time I will find one on ebay, I have browsed the cheaper ebay ones mainly from china and they do not look as fluffy as the jupons!

• littleprincess30
    Beginner August 2012
    littleprincess30 ·
    • Hide content

which one do you have?

• Bittersweet
    Beginner June 2012
    Bittersweet ·
    • Hide content

I too am struggling trying to find one at a reasonable price. The one in the shop that I tried on is a 'hoopless' jupon with two layers of netting. Although the kind seamstress did tell me that I could buy a two hooped one and take the hoops out to get the same effect. I really don't want to pay the £70 price tag!

• AllyMcBear
    Beginner June 2012
    AllyMcBear ·
    • Hide content

Abigiggle - ive sent you a message ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics