Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ali_G
Beginner October 2012

JustFab.co.uk

Ali_G, 27 of August of 2013 at 09:27 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 4

Anyone used this site before?

The shoes and handbags are bloody gorgeous! Saw an advert for it on the telly, so went online to check it out. Pretty much everything is £35 and they've got B1G1F, but for the first 24 hours of signing up, you get your first item for £17.50.

And it's free delivery!

4 replies

Latest activity by loadsagifts, 27 of August of 2013 at 16:17
  • kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

I keep having a gander to be honest. It does have some nice stuff!

• Moschops
    Beginner March 2014
    Moschops ·
    • Hide content

I think once you sign up to it though you have to buy something every month or they charge you £35 'membership'.

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

As long as you "skip" each month, by the 5th of the month, you wont get charged. And you can opt out.

• loadsagifts
    Beginner January 2012
    loadsagifts ·
    • Hide content

I have and the shoes were great.....they do opt you in ad you could end up paying £35 a month unless you opt out each month. However, If you are like me and would forget, it is worth giving them a call as they freeze your membership. There is a special term for it but cannot remember lol. You can then just buy whe you want and don't have to worry about skipping months or being charged.

They also sell Iron Fist which are quite expensive so for £17.50 I recommend it but please do not forget to phone them when you receive your shoes.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics