Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Becklarrr
Beginner

Katy Price

Becklarrr, 8 February, 2013 at 16:37 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 28

Has recently called Kelly Brook "a heffer" and said that she had gained weight recently! Can't believe it, how can you call Kelly Brook "a heffer"! She is bloomin' gorgeous and her body is 10 times better than what KP's is! Sorry for the massive photo, I couldn't shrink it but she is no way a "heffer!"

28 replies

Latest activity by MummyMoo82, 9 February, 2013 at 00:03
  • kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Jealousy. Pure and simple.

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

Yeah I just saw this, how ridic. I think KB is sooooo hot.

• Enjayee
    Beginner April 2013
    Enjayee ·
    • Hide content

Katie Price is a dick. There's always someone she's attacking for no reason. Vile woman.

• Gillsy
    Beginner April 2010
    Gillsy ·
    • Hide content

And this is one of the reasons why I have no time for that girl.

Kelly Brook is gorgeous with a capital 'G'

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Becklarr, you know how deep my hatred for this women goes, and just SEEING her name makes me riled up!!

Kelly Brook is a size 8!! EIGHT! and Jordan classypants Price claims shes a heifer?!?!?!?! feck off women and go marry you gabillionth husband!!!!

• Pittabre
    Pittabre ·
    • Hide content

Actually if we step back from all of this, Katie Price has stayed in the public eye without any discernable talent for what? Well over ten years I believe. She ahs made ehrself a fortune and keeps herself in the public eye constantly. So actually maybe that is her talent - for self publicising and making money. If she was a man doing this (Simon Cowell) she wouldn't be hated as much.

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That is absolutely her talent. And as a money maker I actually admire her tenacity. Doesn't make her likeable though.

• Pittabre
    Pittabre ·
    • Hide content

Just thinking about it - we don't know that KP actually said this. If I was KB I would spread a rumour that KP HAD said it and it would ensure KB gets laods of positive publicity. I assume she has soemthing to promote at the moment?

• Pittabre
    Pittabre ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Don't have to like her, but she is bloomin successful and maybe we should admire her tenacity.

• Becklarrr
    Beginner
    Becklarrr ·
    • Hide content

Yea her new New Look clothing range!

She also called Philip Schofield a bully in her newspaper column!

• Soybean
    Beginner March 2011
    Soybean ·
    • Hide content

Apart from the fact KP is very bitchy, I think she also had body dysmorphia which is why she is obsessed with plastic surgery so probably sees anyone who isn't as thin as her as ugly. The irony is KP used to be more curvy like Kelly and has destroyed herself really.

• WickyWack
    Beginner July 2013
    WickyWack ·
    • Hide content

Size 8? I thought she was more like a 12! ! Whatever she is though, she looks hot! I also love her clothing range at new look, so glam!

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

ohhh wheels within wheels!

KB is fit tho.

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

There is absolutely no way KB is a size 8 in that photo. I think she's got a great body and is a good looking gal. I think she's heavier now than she has been in the past but I think it really suits her.

• spikeygoodness
    Beginner
    spikeygoodness ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This. She's definitely larger than she has been, but she's still got a body most women can only dream of. A "heffer" (surely it's heifer anyway) she's not. I also like the fact that the pic hasn't been airbrushed to make her a size 8.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

She cannot be a size 8. She looks bigger than that?!

• nanny plum
    Beginner September 2011
    nanny plum ·
    • Hide content

Kelly brook has a fab in proportion figure whatever her dress size . Did you see the daily fails photo of Katie price in this article also in swimwear looked pretty much the same proportions ha ha .

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

See I don't get the whole 'you have to admire Katie Price as a business woman' thing. Top end prostitutes also make a lot of money, doesn't mean it's an admirable way to earn a living IMO. You can't put a price (no pun intended) on the damage she has probably done to her children.

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

KB lives in America so perhaps reported as US 8, therefore UK 12?

Anyway, she is lush. Especially compared with the likes of Jordan.

• Pittabre
    Pittabre ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

But in a business that is extremely fickle she has stayed in the public eye for a long time. Why have her children got to do with her business success? The children aren't brought into the equation if it is a man that has been successful. And the key word being probably. There are unbsuccessful women who damage their children.

And yes top end prostitutues make a lot of money as well and good for them.

I wasn't admiring the way she lived her lfie but the tenacity with which she has acheived her success, she ahs been extremely single minded to achieve it.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That would make sense actually. She looks more like a 12 there.

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

Her children come into it when she makes a living selling stories about them, publicly having spats with the father of her children, having a string of men in her life to make sure she stays in the gossip pages. I actually don't think it was fair of me to compare her to a prostitute because she's much worse, prostitutes get on with their work while keeping their children out of it. And unfortunately I don't think you can make the feminism argument when I can't think of a single man in the public eye who makes a living the way Katie Price does, purely just from selling stories and doing ridiculous things to try and get her name in the papers. If you can think of any then correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't think of one.

• Pittabre
    Pittabre ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I don't know celebrities as they don't interest me that mcuh but surely her ex husband Peter Andre does the same? Do her children really know whats going on? Missus S was talking about her tv programme (which I haven't seen) and apparently it is good trash tv, but that can be edited to show things how people might want to watch them. Surely that is what her Ex does as well?

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

That's true, but I get the impression he tries to refrain from public slanging as much as possible and he doesn't use his relationships to get in the papers. And at least he's trying to be a singer, he's not just trying to be famous for the sake of being famous. I obviously don't know how much the children know, but they must be aware of a lot of it, and I'm sure it can't be healthy for them to have had cameras in their faces constantly from birth.

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

She did say it, it was written in her newspaper column.

• Helenia
    Beginner September 2011
    Helenia ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I don't think you can really compare her with Cowell. They're totally different - and not just because he's a man.

I don't like Simon Cowell much, but he is a very good manager/promoter/businessman. Even before X-factor he was very successful in the music business. No, he doesn't sing or dance himself but he is very good at spotting talent/what will be popular, and milking it for all it's worth - this is a talent in itself. X-factor might not be your cup of tea, but it's his creation and it's a phenomenally successful show. Although you do hear stuff now and then about his private life, it's not what he sells himself on. And AFAIK he has never posed nude for anyone (thank God!)

Whereas Katie Price sells herself, with a few merchandise bits and pieces on the side. She does it very well and has made lots of money from it, but I still can't like or admire her.

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

Jordan is vile, vile personality and to look at!

I would choose to look like Kelly Brooke rather than 'her'!

I agree that she just wanted to make sure she got in the paper, i mean its only been a weeks or so since her 'classy' wedding photos were in the paper, you know, the ones from the private ceremony!!

I can' believe she said that about a woman who is actually stunning and who has recently gone through a break up from a long term relationship! What a Biatch!

• MummyMoo82
    Beginner October 2012
    MummyMoo82 ·
    • Hide content

I know which one I'd rather have in my girl crush list... Kelly every time (hubby says the same)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics