Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Savvy

Kent Brides?

*ACS*, 15 August, 2012 at 08:12

Posted on Planning 33

I'm a Kent bride, just wondering how many others are here ? Havent picked a venue yet, but all of the ones we like, seem to be so expensive I'm sure we will find one that is both non-mortgage worthy, and lovely lol Also, do you have any recommendations for florists, cakes and most importantly...

I'm a Kent bride, just wondering how many others are here ?

Havent picked a venue yet, but all of the ones we like, seem to be so expensive Smiley sad

I'm sure we will find one that is both non-mortgage worthy, and lovely lol

Also, do you have any recommendations for florists, cakes and most importantly photographer

xx

33 replies

• karenanne229
    Beginner October 2013
    karenanne229 ·
    • Hide content

Grrr - stop hijaking threads spammers!

• natalieexx
    Beginner October 2012
    natalieexx ·
    • Hide content

Hey! I realise this is a thread from a couple of months ago but thought I would post anyway ?

I got married 2 weeks ago and we're from Kent ? got married at Hadlow Manor Hotel just outside of Tonbridge, it's absolutely stunning and extremely reasonable prices compared to other venues of the same quality! Our day was perfect and the venue could not have been better.

For a photographer I'd recommend ours, he was amazing, Complete Photography. They have 2 photographers and we had Michael. He was really professional and had a laugh with us, made us feel completely at ease and took some beautiful photos. They were online within 48 hours of the wedding and they aim to get your album back to you within 3 weeks (so should get mine this week!! ?). The price was so reasonable and they do an album and cd of all the images for the same price as other photographers offering album only!

Our florist was also amazing and the flowers could not have been more beautiful, it was our local florist in Walderslade (near Chatham) so might be a bit far for you to come!

Good luck with your planning ? xxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics