Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner December 2011

Kent Brides - The Moat

BudgetBride2011, 29 of December of 2010 at 17:25 Posted on Planning 0 4

Evening Hope you've all had a good Christmas Smiley smile Just wondering if anyone has had their reception at The Moat in Wrotham or been to a reception there and what are your thoughts/experiences? Thanks

4 replies

Latest activity by BudgetBride2011, 23 of February of 2011 at 11:55
  • B
    Beginner May 2011
    bride to be toni ·
    • Hide content

Hi BudgetBride2011

I went to a wedding at The Moat and it was so good I booked mine there for May, Angie the wedding planner is so helpful that it has taken so much stress out of the planning. It helps that I know what a great job she has done for my friends wedding and if I have any questions I can just email her and she always gets back to me. The price is so reasonable too and I highly recommend this venue I just wish that I had known that they did wedding ceremonies there too before I booked The Arch Bishops Palace

Hope this helps

bride to be toni

• B
    Beginner December 2011
    BudgetBride2011 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Ohh a venue twin Smiley smile We booked our reception there, we're also getting married at Arch Bishops. I think it's better as there's not really photo opportunities at the moat. Have you thought about how you're going to decorate and about food, etc? Where abouts are you?

• carrollove
    carrollove ·
    • Hide content

Our bridal suite was massive and the bed was enormous, all clean and worth the extra bit of money to upgrade.

• B
    Beginner May 2011
    bride to be toni ·
    • Hide content

Im having most my photos done at The Moat as I love the old fireplaces and building as they make great photos also all the flower baskets and garden should be in full bloom for our wedding, my friends photos were fab. All my centre pieces are done and Angie has given me so many ideas for place and table names. All the food choices are made know and I've got everyone eating the same except one veggie and the buffet and wine choices are also made.

We live in Maidstone so most of our contact is via email but I can't believe how stress free it has been made for us.

When is your wedding and how are your plans going? Have you planned your hen night?

• B
    Beginner December 2011
    BudgetBride2011 ·
    • Hide content

The fireplaces are really nice, must say I've not really been out in the garden bit much as it's not been nice weather wise. It's not that big though is it?

Have you picked your own food choices or is it off the menu? Where abouts are you getting married?

Not till December, plans are going well so far, have all the big things booked but haven't sorted out my dress yet, I have some appointments to try some on in a few weeks but am thinking of getting mine online.

I don't have a clue what I fancy doing for my Hen night!!! How about you? My bridesmaids will be organising mine though, I'm sure a control freak I'd quite like a surprise.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics