Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Beginner September 2014

Kids activity packs

future.mrs.c, 8 of June of 2014 at 21:41 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi everyone,

Need ideas what to put in kids activity packs to keep them amused.

I don't have children myself. So far I've got colouring books! Haha!

Need help......

5 replies

Latest activity by LittleSnowflake, 8 of June of 2014 at 22:36
  • H
    Beginner July 2016
    HeavyMetalMaiden ·
    • Hide content

Bubbles, stickers, marbles.... those little plastic frogs that you push down and they jump up... hell... they would entertain me! haha!

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

I'm getting some DIY masks off ebay - pirates I think although I might get Easter ones as we get married at easter.

Depends how old the children are as to what will work well too. If they're a ittle older, say 7 - 10, you could get some mini puzzles x

• Melancholie
    Beginner December 2014
    Melancholie ·
    • Hide content

How old are they?

First time round I gave the kids a disposable camera and this:

They also got a colouring book, a little pack of sweets, a travel size game and a couple of other bits I don't remember.

• Suzie88
    Beginner August 2014
    Suzie88 ·
    • Hide content

It depends how old they are, but my class are obsessed with loom bands, maybe you could invest in some of them - I know the children in my class would happily spend HOURS making bracelets!

Also, never underestimate how much time can be spent colouring or doing word searches! Oh, and sticker books and just good old fashioned drawing (although, some might want ideas, for example: draw a picture of the bride and groom, draw a pic of the cake, etc)

Think about games that children can play with adults too: card games, treasure hunt (alphabet or specific items), little board games (do they still make the miniature versions?)

I'm planning on disposable camera and photo i-spy, activity books (pics/word searches, dot to dot, quiz etc) but we will also have a bouncy castle and giant lawn games.

• Foo
    Beginner June 2014
    Foo ·
    • Hide content

For the drinks reception I did bubbles, wind up toys and a load of snacks, then on the table they each had a bag containing stickers, a badge, crayons and colouring book, a Mr Men book, a jumping frog, raisins, giant sunglasses.

• LittleSnowflake
    Beginner January 2016
    LittleSnowflake ·
    • Hide content

I found this company on etsy last night that had some really cute kids activity packs, just had to favourite the item as I thought its perfect.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/87121962/little-wedding-activity-box-for-children?ref=related-1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics