Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Kids party bags bargains **flash**

7 of April of 2014 at 19:38 Posted on Planning 0 7

I've got 6 kids aged between 5 and 12 attending our wedding. I went to Home Bargains today and got all of this for £22 so approximately £3.60 per child. Thought I'd share for anyone wanting cheap but good quality stuff!

7 replies

Latest activity by INeverThought, 8 of April of 2014 at 20:45
  • jen-lou
    Super July 2016
    jen-lou ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for sharing, looks good. Was thinking of doing something like that for ours.

• C
    Beginner May 2014
    cmchannon ·
    • Hide content

I wish we had a home bargains near us.

I've got 11 kids coming to mine aged between 6 months and 8 years. I've got 6 aged 4-8 so they have all got an usbourne doodle pad (they had an offer on at the book people ages ago and were really cheap) then I bought a few packs of cheap crayons which i've put in bundles for each child and tied with the left over ribbon from my invites/table plan/name cards. The 3 2 year olds all have a plain note pad with stickers and crayons, the 1 year old has a book that has a mat you fold out with wooden animals to plan on it. and the 6 month old has a high chair toy that suctions to the table then they all have bubbles, and some love hearts (except the baby) and my friend is makign shortbread for the adult favours so i'll stick some in, but I wanted to add a bit more to the older ones. Might have to go hunt for cheap stuff for them to make.

Thanks for the flash

c

• B
    Beginner September 2014
    beckimas ·
    • Hide content

Only discovered Home Bargains a couple of weeks ago when visiting a store next door. Am also doing kids goody bags, have seen a few bits online but will defo go back to HB thanks x

• B
    Beginner September 2014
    beckimas ·
    • Hide content

Only discovered Home Bargains a couple of weeks ago when visiting a store next door. Am also doing kids goody bags, have seen a few bits online but will defo go back to HB thanks x

• INeverThought
    INeverThought ·
    • Hide content

Well done on your bargain they look great

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics