Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rachel
Savvy October 2024 Surrey

Kids table

Rachel, 22 of April of 2023 at 17:07 Posted on Planning 1 4
Hiya,

I have 14 kids ranging from 4-14 years old, would you do a kids table? Or do you think parents would be uncomfortable with this? I have three kids (14,11 and 6) and I would be fine leaving mine on a kids table but I don’t know if others would 😂I will be getting little packs for them too. I have done a wedding website and when guests RSVP confirming they are coming, I have a few questions for them to answer, maybe I should ask them then? Or am I looking too much into this? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Thank you x

4 replies

Latest activity by Rachel, 23 of April of 2023 at 19:16
  • Rachel
    Rachel ·
    • Hide content
    Our wedding is really relaxed and in Cyprus. We’re having a BBQ buffet so there is the freedom to walk about without it feeling awkward lol x
  • S
    Rockstar April 2023 West London
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    I could be wrong here, but I think if I was 14 I would hate being at a kids table. I would consider maybe letting the older ones (maybe 12+) sit with the adults, and then the younger ones be at the kids table. Maybe ask your 11 and 14 year old what their thoughts are (apologies if you’ve already done this).
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

I agree with @Sarah - at 14, I'd have hated being stuck on a table with 4 year olds! Depending on the number at different ages, can you do two tables, one with older kids and one with younger ones? Or have the older ones sit together on a table with adults, while the younger ones are on a table together. At 14, most kids are anxious to feel grownup at a wedding, and being put on the kids' table is likely to be really disappointing. Also, they're likely to end up being expected to babysit the little ones - I always used to hate it when I was expected to do this as a young teen!

• Rachel
    Rachel ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for all your replies!

I am thinking of having doing two tables. Teens on one and younger ones on another. I will see how parents feel too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics