Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner November 2015

Kim Sears (Murray) wedding dress

Bridally, 13 of April of 2015 at 11:41 Posted on Planning 0 16

Hi all,

I LOVE getting to see other people's wedding dresses, even people I don't know. It's always great getting to see someone in the spotlight's wedding too!

So.... what did everyone think of the Sears/Murray wedding and her Jenny Packham gown??

16 replies

Latest activity by Bridally, 14 of April of 2015 at 09:18
  • AnnaMolly
    Beginner October 2015
    AnnaMolly ·
    • Hide content

I LOVED it! I thought it was a stunning dress. It was definitely similar in some ways to my own dress so maybe that's why Smiley winking

Mine's not Jenny Packham though unfortunately. I think her dresses are beautiful.

• E
    Beginner June 2015
    excited bride2015 ·
    • Hide content

Beautiful dress, beautiful women. Not sure they went together that well though..

• B
    Beginner November 2015
    Bridally ·
    • Hide content

I think she looked beautiful and very happy indeed!

I'm just not 100% sure the dress did her amazing figure as much justice as it could have done! Beautiful and intricate sleeve detail though!

• miss_winter14
    Beginner February 2014
    miss_winter14 ·
    • Hide content

Copying and pasting my reply from the o/t murray/sears thread as i'm hideously lazy basically Smiley winking lol

i LOVE her dress! think it's stunning and suits her. and i like what i've seen of the BM's too. judy looked effortlessly lovely, his gran looked superb but the thing i loved most was the fact that andy murray looked even happier than when he won wimbledon and i think that was the nicest thing of all.

• B
    Beginner November 2015
    Bridally ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

oops I tried looking for another thread and couldn't find one so started one myself!! Sorry ladies Smiley smile

• miss_winter14
    Beginner February 2014
    miss_winter14 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

tis in o/t my lovely and never a need to be sorry chatting about a wedding Smiley winking hehe

as i say i'm just lazy hence copy and paste lol

• B
    Beginner July 2015
    BridetobeMrsS ·
    • Hide content

Looks like I'm the minority here but I really didn't like it at all!

I thought she looked like a little girl trying on her mums dress, it looked too big and billow-y in the chest and the skirt looked improperly fitted. I liked the back view of it, with the low v beaded back, but that's about it. I'm not sure what she was thinking to be honest!

• CBeckford
    Rockstar July 2015
    CBeckford ·
    • Hide content

I didn't really like it on her either. It wasn't very flattering IMO. Lovely dress and beautiful lady, but the two just didn't go for me.

• B
    Beginner November 2015
    Bridally ·
    • Hide content

Ah I've just found it now! I've never even clicked in to that board before. Thanks Smiley smile Smiley smile

It's interesting to see people's different styles and opinions! I do agree in that I think it was too ill fitted on her. IMO she could have pulled off something much more structured/fitted .. but I suppose that's what makes life so interesting because we're all different!

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

I'm not sure the dress is anything I'd have chosen - it makes her look quite busty imho but what stood out for me is just how happy they both look. Just like all our hitched brides ?

• S
    Beginner May 2015
    sarah.jones ·
    • Hide content

I'm sure it was beautifully made and incredibly expensive & bespoke etc but I don't think it particularly suited her. Seemed to swamp her & the different elements of the dress just didn't seem to go together. That said if she felt fantastic that's all that matters. I thought the bridesmaids looked good.

• ☆♡☆VegasBride☆♡☆
    Beginner August 2014
    ☆♡☆VegasBride☆♡☆ ·
    • Hide content

Beautiful dress and she is gorgeous but I'm not sure they went together...to me it looked more like a beachy wedding dress...but it can be forgiven seen as she looked so happy! =o)

• MrsPowellToBe
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsPowellToBe ·
    • Hide content

I'm sorry - i really didn't like it at all.

Didn't do anything for her figure... She looked stunning though.

• T
    Beginner October 2015
    tookmytime ·
    • Hide content

I agree with lots of you....lovely dress, the beading was stunning, but I just didn't think it suited her shape.

She has a lovely slim figure but the dress made her look a bit dumpy I thought ?

• P
    Beginner September 2015
    Pink1986 ·
    • Hide content

She looked beautiful but I'm not sure it did a lot for her figure!

• B
    Beginner November 2015
    Bridally ·
    • Hide content

Everyone seems to have the same feelings really!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics