Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Beginner May 2014

Kittie and Dulcie wedding dress - looking for brides who have used them or a 'real' picture of a dress and not a model!

Gemsz2, 17 March, 2013 at 11:24 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hi All

I've fallen in love with a kittie and duclie dress, the price seems an absolute bargain, however...I have no idea how this dress actually fits someone who isnt a size 6 model (its the countess caramel dress).

Does anyone have this dress or is anyone able to find me any 'real' pictures? Im concious of ordering it and having all the hassle of sending it back if it doesnt fit right on a size 12.

Hope someone can help, google has got me no where!

Thank you

10 replies

Latest activity by alyj66, 17 March, 2013 at 18:49
  • Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

Kitty and Dulcie wedding dresses are gorgeous.

Have you had a look at the "Kitty and Dulcie brides" section of their website? They are all real brides in various shapes and sizes Smiley smile

https://www.sciencenonfiction.org/

They're genuine pics too, as one of our gorgeous brides is on there!

• G
    Beginner May 2014
    Gemsz2 ·
    • Hide content

They are all gorgeous brides, but unfortunately the countess caramel one isnt on there.. perhaps its because its new for this year. if any brides reading this has the countess caramel dress I would love to see some more pictures!

Thank you :-)

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi, I'm not sure if its the same dress but there is a Countess Carmel on there?

• G
    Beginner May 2014
    Gemsz2 ·
    • Hide content

Oops yes it is countess carmel! Now I look silly :-)

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

No you don't, I commented on Raviloliruby's Vivien of Holloway shoes to discover that they were Viviene Westwood. We all put words/letters weren't supposed to be but on a positive note....are you going to get the dress? It is really beautiful!

• G
    Beginner May 2014
    Gemsz2 ·
    • Hide content

Haha, I think it was wishful thinking wanting caramel!

Yes its on the shortlist, I think i'll try some more on in shops and keep looking on Ebay then maybe order it over the summer and try it on and see! I have plenty of time as wedding is next year, just dont want to spend a silly amount on a dress! :-)

• G
    Beginner May 2014
    Gemsz2 ·
    • Hide content

Ravioliruby, thats brilliant, really made me smile :-)

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I bought mine new from eBay and I love it so much. I'm not getting married until August 2014 but as soon as I saw it I knew that I wanted it.

Ravioliruby.....priceless, thank you ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics