Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner August 2013

Kuoni Gift List - Anyone used it?

Katie_Bride_2013, 10 December, 2012 at 14:48 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi,

We are booking our honeymoon with Kunoi.

We have the option of setting up a gift list but its not overly clear how it works.

They send us cards to include in our invites - but do people just go on and pay off whatever amount they wish?

Does anyone know?

Thanks

6 replies

Latest activity by Mrs C, 12 December, 2012 at 20:11
  • A
    Beginner April 2013
    aimzxx ·
    • Hide content

Hey :-)

We're using them for ours...

I didnt like the cards so just wrote in my invites the gift list number. Guests can go online, in the shop, or over the phone to contribute...

I love the idea that they send you a cheque after the wedding with the gift amount on there which is pretty handy!

x

• B
    Beginner September 2012
    bia57 ·
    • Hide content

We used them. Any money given by the time your final payment is due (6 weeks before) can be used to reduce your payment. Any money given after that will be sent to you as a cheque about 2 weeks after your list closes (ours closed the day of our wedding)

• K
    Beginner August 2013
    Katie_Bride_2013 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks to you both. I think we will probably go with this.

• W
    Weddings By Kate ·
    • Hide content

I attended a wedding last year where the couple had a gift list with Kuoni.

We received a card along with our invite which had easy to follow login details for their gift list. We were able to select an amount to contribute towards their honeymoon and it really was very simple to use.

I hope this helps.

• A
    Beginner April 2013
    aimzxx ·
    • Hide content

Out of curiosity...

Where are you heading?

x

• D
    Beginner February 2012
    Dani1984 ·
    • Hide content

Hi we used Kuoni for our gift list, we did not go on honeymoon til about 8 weeks after our wedding so this just went on the balance of the holiday, it was really easy to set up, you have a page which you can add a message for your guests to see, if people use the website they can leave a message which i loved and printed off the messages so that i could keep them afterwards. it was very simple and easy to use.

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

We had already paid for ours in advance as the balance had to be paid 8 weeks before travel. But we had a code which meant guests could order Kuoni giftcards, then when we returned, we sent the cards to Kuoni and they sent us a cheque.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics