Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner November 2022 Bristol

Lack of friends

Naomi, 9 of June of 2022 at 19:57 Posted on Planning 0 3
We are sending out our evening invites and we had always said we wanted a small wedding but a big party in the evening. The thing is, I realised that I only have 4 friends to invite whereas my fiance has 47. Feeling really rubbish to be honest and very lonely - I don't feel like much of a bride when I don't have any friends to invite for the party.

3 replies

Latest activity by Cat, 13 of June of 2022 at 17:28
  • A
    Dedicated July 2022 Co Londonderry
    Ali312 ·
    • Hide content
    I'm in a similar boat- I'm inviting more family, he's inviting more friends. I wouldn't worry too much, because the whole day is for both of you- his friends are there for you both and so are your friends Smiley smile
  • C
    Curious October 2023 Bristol
    Clare ·
    • Hide content
    I can appreciate why you feel this way but honestly as long as you have the people you want there, no matter how many you have, that's the main thing. Everyone there will be celebrating the both of you 🙂
  • Cat
    Beginner June 2023 North Yorkshire
    Cat ·
    • Hide content

I was feeling a bit like this too, especially for the evening do. We're having it on a Thursday and I was concerned that lots of my work friends wouldn't come. But as my partner says, if they want to be there they will be. Both of us have more family than friends, but they will make the day. Everyone who turns up is there to celebrate with you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics