Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Ladies (and Funky) how do you wear your hair....

15 March, 2013 at 09:49 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 41

Down there? Landing strip? All off? Massive bushwana?

I whip all mine off with nair. Haven't done it for a while and currently sporting an enormous 'fro.

41 replies

Latest activity by tayto, 15 March, 2013 at 14:46
  • ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

Shave the bikini line and trim the rest to almost bare. If I shave it completely bare I get horrible red bumps and ingrown hairs when it grows back.

• Becklarrr
    Beginner
    Becklarrr ·
    • Hide content

This.

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

Delicately trimmed is a good way of putting it!

• Missus S
    Missus S ·
    • Hide content

Everything off. I have a tat down there so doesn't look right with hair!

• samjh87
    Beginner October 2012
    samjh87 ·
    • Hide content

I didn't know you could use these types of creams all over for 'down there'. Am I following the instructions TOO closely!? I'm presuming you still have a fully functioning foof and nothing has dropped off!? haha

I usually shave everything and have waxed it all in the past. Sometimes have a bit of a landing strip just for a bit of a change every now and again.

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

My sex life is zero at the moment and I just don't have the time for fanjo maintenance, so am currently sporting the "Wild and Untamed" look. If I ever get more than 5 minutes in the shower or have a hope of getting my leg over, I go for 'delicately trimmed' & neaten up with Nair. Never tried waxing and shaving always leaves me with a horrid itchy rash.

Do I win the oversharing award? ?

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

A closely trimmed triangle. I control length with a clipper comb on my epilator/shaver machine. I do the sides (and the odd upper thigh sprout) with a razor.

I really don't like the bare look. It seems wrong. I'm not remotely prudish in the bedroom, nor do I have a particularly untidy arrangement of flesh, but I think a little hair is better.

A question, while everyone's at it. This is aimed at those who trim closely...

Do you find that at the top (at the front) of your, um, crack, there's a shallow hollow in the contours of your flesh? Even when all my hair is trimmed to the same length, this bit (about the size of 2p piece) looks darker and longer, because of the way the hair grows towards the middle. So I have to try to trim this a little extra.

Anyone know what I'm talking about or just me?

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

I know what you're on about Footlong, I have that denser patch too. I also don't like the all off look, too child like for me, I've never understood men that like a woman completely bare.

In answer to the OP, I trim regularly (every fortnight maybe) and get waxed every four weeks. Not quite a Brazilian, but almost, certainly more off than just a simple tidy up. I also tweeze in between appointments if a get a few rogue hairs.

• samjh87
    Beginner October 2012
    samjh87 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

H does prefer some hair but to be honest I find it too much faff and just feel better if it's all whipped off! He doesn't complain either way..

• cookiekat
    Beginner August 2012
    cookiekat ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Now that is some serious foof maintenance you have got going on there. I remember to trim once or twice a year and shave or wax the bikini line. I think the naked look is all a bit too creepy and child like for me.

Those of you that use creams.. how the hell do you get them to work? I've tried leaving them on 3 minutes, 5 minutes half hour and the friggin hair refuses to melt offf...

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

Generally a number 2 (electric razor grade) but all off the sack and crack!

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Are there any words to describe how this feels?

Do you get it done at a salon?

Do you have to stretch your scrotal sac beyond recognition?

• FaeBelle13
    Beginner April 2013
    FaeBelle13 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Best thing I've read in a while!

• MummyMoo82
    Beginner October 2012
    MummyMoo82 ·
    • Hide content

I'm more 'shoddily trimmed'. Especially now I have a bump in the way.

I can honestly say that faffing down there is way down on my priority list tbh. Legs too. It's too bloody cold now so any hair helps. Lol

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

? some great descriptions in here!

EF I started the plucking process on my bikini line after reading your posts in the past- I have had a few sessions on it over the last week, it is going quite well Smiley laugh

I generally shave and trim, again don't like the totally hairless look.

• ImagineIt
    Beginner December 2012
    ImagineIt ·
    • Hide content

Great thread! Making me laugh abit too loudly at my desk!

Mines a shaved foofoo (twice a week usually) with bikini line shaved too. I like to leave a bit of foliage at the front though, whcih I call my reverse bunny tail.

I've cut myself a few times which is pure evilness. I also seem to have a burning sensation a day or so after mowing the grass. In fact, after wednesdays trimming, I'm now sat at my desk & its burning where my jeans are digging in abit. Maybe Sudocrem would help...

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

I have a closely trimmed landing strip. I shave.

I don't like the all off look. I'd rather not look like a pre-pubescent teen, ta muchly.

• Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

I'm so glad I'm not only one a bit freaked out by bare bits on a woman!

I also confess I've wondered how men remove all the hair from their bits too!

• MummyMoo82
    Beginner October 2012
    MummyMoo82 ·
    • Hide content

I find no-hair strange. Especially if you have a daughter, if that makes sense?.

My hubby has started to shave/trim a bit. He had to do it for hernia op, and he liked the look and feel of it. I'm not fussed either way tbh.

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

My foof resembles Ben Affleck's beard.

• N
    Beginner January 2008
    niche79 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I do pretty much the same as above, and yes FTLOMB, I can relate to the little patch as well !

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

No I DIY.... wet shave in the shower or if feeling brave veet.

TMI

No need to stretch while shaving the sac but you have to obviously make sure the dangly bits are tucked away while doing your under carriage. ?

• SaSaSi
    Beginner July 2012
    SaSaSi ·
    • Hide content

I epilate legs, underarms and bikini once a week, usually in the bath (especially at this time of year). For hols I get waxed as it lasts a bit longer.

Bikini line is left in a triangle shape. I like a bit of hair, bald down there is way too child like in my opinion.

Ive never actually asked OH what he likes.....

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

I do the bare thing now and again when I can be bothered, usually it's a neat triangle but I don't think OH is fussed either way.

• Little Pixie
    Beginner September 2011
    Little Pixie ·
    • Hide content

I just keep it short with my electric trimmer. It only grows in a neat triangle shape anyway. I come from a none hairy family. I have the smallest patches of underarm hair and my sister has none at all underarm.

I say I keep it short but I need to replace the batteries in the trimmer so at the moment it is a bit fro like. H refers to it as my 70's poof!

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

With you all the way on the plucking, I spend so long on my face (tash) and eyebrows - it is a wonder I have any eyebrows left- I use a lot of pencil tho!

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

When discussing this with friends a few years ago, one of my (male) friends, said "Well, you don't look at the fireplace, when you're poking the fire, do you?"

So no, i don't think many do even notice. ?

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

Shave, leaving a landing strip. I also notice the inwards facing 2p phenomenon!

Have been known to have a heart shape down there...

• tayto
    Beginner May 2013
    tayto ·
    • Hide content

Hollwood wax - professionally of course - wouldn't be able to do it myself! Felt a bit like Samantha in SATC recently when I found a stray white one.... I'm too young for that, s'not fair!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics