Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Ladyboys

24 of July of 2013 at 21:19 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 3

I'm currnetly watching this show and I have to say I do enjoy it , what I don't understand is how come so many Thai boys feel they are women, is it just that we are only shown this of Thailand and its the same all around the worl or doe sit happen more inthailand?

3 replies

Latest activity by ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 24 of July of 2013 at 21:55
  • *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

I wondered that. Are the rest of the world repressing themselves? Or is sex tourism a more attractive career path in Thailand meaning those vague feelings you once had about perhaps it may be nice to he a woman are acted upon?

Not a clue of the answer!

also- are you watching the one with the really built Geordie? He's a mans man and all that but when it comes down to it....you are still having to deal with a meat n two veg down there arnt you?!

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

I have no idea. I always mean to watch it, as I find it interesting, but forget. It does always seem to be Thai ladyboys you hear of.

My sisters ex went to Thailand, and slept with a ladyboy for a fiver. He came home with a lovely STI for my sister, she was chuffed.

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

Suspect many many factors: cultural rather than biological definitions of gender, a society that is immensely tolerant of all aspects of gender and sexuality, the rather softer distinguishing features between male and female, the high profile of transgendered people, the prevalence of matrilineal tribes and ethnic groups....

The shorter answer: because men are free to make this choice without fear of ridicule or physical violence, and it may well be economically beneficial for them. I tend to agree with Mini - the rate may be artificially low in Western and other countries, not necessarily artificially high in Thailand....

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics