Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner

Lake Como - Wedding Planner without venue booking incl?

SunnyYellowDiamonds754, 30 of December of 2016 at 19:39 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0

We are getting married next May/June in Lake Como and about to visit and book a venue, it will be for both the ceremony (symbolic) and reception.

I did want to use a Wedding Planner who could provide services as needed e.g. getting dress pressed, options for music, pre-wedding dinner options, be there on the day, help where the venue organiser can't, etc. However, I think they only work when they can get involved in booking the venue (the venue commission must be a significant element which is fair enough). Can anyone recommend a planner?

• M
    Matt Lee Photography ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

I hope your getting somewhere with this? I have shot a few weddings around the Italian Lakes and they were in a similar situation. To get round this firstly they and a few friends drove down there (from the Surrey area), that way everything arrived pressed and ready to wear. And anything that needed sourcing could be transported. All the other things they arranged on holidays to the area. On the days everything wend smoothly Smiley smile. I am looking to build more of a portfolio abroad at the moment so if I can help with photography at special rates I'd love to have a chat.

Matt

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics