Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Curious August 2021 Lancashire

Lancashire ceremony offices

Sarah, 12 of March of 2021 at 15:08 Posted on Planning 0 5
Hello is anyone from Lancashire having issues getting hold of the ceremony office? I been waiting 3 weeks for them to call me and they have not replied to my email. I am starting to worry about not getting a time to be married

5 replies

Latest activity by Ben, 7 of May of 2021 at 15:43
  • Julie
    Beginner May 2021 Lancashire
    Julie ·
    • Hide content
    Hi,
    It took me ages to get through to them, by the time they did get through they told me they were fully booked until mid June. Went with blackpool registry office in the end and got the date I wanted.
  • H
    Beginner May 2020
    HappyBlueCakes6145 ·
    • Hide content
    Hi we had to get in touch with them to book our registrar and they were terrible ? they took 2 weeks to get a call back and then when I got an email to confirm booking my partners name was spelt wrong so emailed back to inform them as it’s on the document and took another 2 weeks for a two line email back. If you’ve been waiting 3 weeks surely you should be next on the list!
  • S
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    They finally got back in touch with me today, 3 weeks later. We had to pay an admin fee to change the date and we also have to pay to give notice of marriage again. I find it so unfair
  • H
    Beginner May 2020
    HappyBlueCakes6145 ·
    • Hide content
    I don’t know why they take so long because when I booked to give notice with my local council they got back to me within days! I’m glad you’re all sorted now though
  • S
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Me too. The stress was real lol. Let’s just hope our day goes to plan in august. Can’t do this a 5th time lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics