Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner August 2015

Lancashire Venues please

kellytobe81, 31 of August of 2014 at 12:28 Posted on Planning 0 14

Hello all!!

I am looking for a venue in Lancashire - ideally round the Chorley/Preston/Blackburn/Ribble Valley areas

I've done an internet search and also looked on here but if anyone has been to any they love please let me know

Day do will be 100 guests, budget can be amended for the right place Smiley smile

thanks

14 replies

Latest activity by Stephie, 12 of September of 2014 at 13:26
  • overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

Hi - I've had customers who have married at Ashton Monument in Lancaster and Barton Grange Hotel near Garstang - both are lovely venues.

• S
    Beginner October 2014
    Samyo75 ·
    • Hide content

Hello fellow Lancs bride Smiley smile

We are getting married here >>>

http://www.browsholme.co.uk

We are getting married in Tithe Barn in the grounds of Browsholme Hall, I know I am biased (as it's our venue) but we think it's magical.

Happy venue hunting xxx

• T
    Beginner October 2015
    ThefuturemrsG ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

We are getting married at Haighton Manor in Preston but also looked at The Villa in Wrea Green, Bartle Hall in Preston and Beeston Manor in Preston!

Hope they give you some ideas!

• MrsAppleby2B
    Beginner June 2015
    MrsAppleby2B ·
    • Hide content

We're are getting married at The Oaks Hotel in Burnley, its part of Best Western and I'm pretty certain they have them over the area you are looking at :-) x

• F
    Beginner February 2014
    Follies123 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We got married there in Feb it is amazing and I'm very jealous as I'd love to do it all over again!

• P
    Beginner September 2015
    Pink1986 ·
    • Hide content

Our friends got married in bartle hall last year and it was gorgeous! I'd loved to have got married there but all oh's side are from Liverpool or further south so we went fir a venue closer to Liverpool

http://www.bartlehall.co.uk/wedding-venues-north-west/

we've also been to a wedding at beeston manor which was also nice but may be too small for you

http://beestonmanor.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/2014-wedding-package2.docx

• S
    Beginner July 2015
    stephers01 ·
    • Hide content

I'm a Cheshire bride but have found the Lancashire venues to be WAY better.
    We've actually just changed our venue and have chosen the West Tower in Ormskirk. It is just amazing. But I also liked Mitton Hall and Eaves Hall. They are practically booked up for next year though but don't know when your looking for. Meols Hall looks nice too.

Good luck xxx

• P
    Beginner September 2015
    Pink1986 ·
    • Hide content

I'm a west tower bride too Smiley smile

• S
    Beginner October 2014
    Samyo75 ·
    • Hide content

Ooh Follies123 I'm so excited, do you have any insights or words of wisdom for me about the venue Smiley smile

• A
    Beginner October 2015
    ads.83@hotmail.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

Where getting married at park hall

We did look at shaw hill also barton grange

Barton grange had changed owners and you needed bigger numbers then what we where having

Also we needed a hotel for travelling family to stay at

• B
    Beginner November 2015
    Bridally ·
    • Hide content

We're getting married at beeston manor!

We looked at browsholme hall and fell in love with it but the attitude of the wedding manager absolutely stank! Also looked at wrea green - Not as intimate as we wanted and we looked at singleton lodge but it had quite a few rooms and I thought people may tend to scatter!

Mitton hall is amazing and we have friends getting married at stanley house which Looks lovely! We went to a wedding at shireburn arms and that was one of the best weddings I've been too. Food was phenomenal and it was a really laid back day!

• F
    Beginner February 2014
    Follies123 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

http://flowerdesignstannes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-beautifully-bridal-winter-white.html

Here is the piccies if you want a nosey. We went with everyone they suggested food, décor, flowers, djs etc and it was really simple! I turned up the day before sorted the table plan etc and left and when I arrived at 2.00 pm the next day (to get married!) the room had been magically transformed. It was absolutely amazing, just perfect!

• jayannfernandez
    jayannfernandez ·
    • Hide content

This site might help, just seen it online too but have loads of info: http://www.visitlancashire.com/wedding-venues

Also if you may need mobile catering for your event, you can just drop me a note and we may be of great help Smiley smile Congrats in advance on your wedding! WEEE it is exciting!!! Smiley smile

• Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

I photographed a wedding 3 weeks ago at Best Western Higher Trapp near Burnley. It's quite impressive for a small hotel. The rooms are nice and the gardens are particularly good for photos. You can see their Facebook previews here

If you look at the function room shot, there's another room through the opening that has the lights off. I think when both are used it probably takes 100 guests. There's loads of outdoor space.

• S
    Beginner October 2015
    Stephie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm getting married at Meols Hall, it was the only place we viewed because I fell in love with it as soon as I stepped foot in there! I can't fricken wait https://meolshall.co.uk/

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics