Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner December 2013

Last minute bits and bobs....

charbar16, 15 of November of 2013 at 16:38 Posted on Planning 0 3

....4 weeks tomorrow!!! EEEEE!!

I am trying to think of any last minute bits and pieces...was just inspired by the great thread about wedding umbrellas, just bought confetti, have booked nails and spray tan for the week before...

Any other last minute bits that OMs or fellow planners could advise me I should be thinking about??

3 replies

Latest activity by charbar16, 17 of November of 2013 at 19:54
  • DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

Oooo trying to think what I did. Started a bit of a skin care regime. Regarding umbrellas, check your venue hasn't got them first before spending on them. Most have these days.

• kharding2014
    Beginner October 2014
    kharding2014 ·
    • Hide content

I would say relax and enjoy your last few weeks as a Miss. Get some pampering in and treat yourself.

x

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

Have you thought about how you and all your bridal party are getting to your venue (and back again if necessary... Cabs etc).

Make sure you've packed a bag for the morning after your wedding if you're staying at a hotel etc. some people have a new outfit for this (any excuse to shop!).

Also, depending on when your honeymoon is, have you booked airport parking or a cab to the airport.

You must be so excited!!

• C
    Beginner December 2013
    charbar16 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks so much ladies! Some fab suggestions. I am beyond excited - trying not to squeal at random points of the day when it comes back to me how close it all is!! xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics