Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

panda2011
Beginner September 2011

Last minute guest book & post box needed. Supplier suggestions?

panda2011, 6 September, 2011 at 08:25 Posted on Planning 0 6

Nothing like being lastminute.com! Getting married on Saturday & I've just realised I am missing a guest book & a post box for the wedding cards. Can anyone suggest a supplier of these higly important last bits that might be able to get them to me before Saturday? I don't care if they are just plain white as I am happy to pretty up with my pink silk mini roses or if there is one around that has got pink roses on it already it will save me some work.

Arghhhh! Where have the days gone? It's all coming round a bit quick!

6 replies

Latest activity by panda2011, 6 September, 2011 at 10:24
  • alocin88
    Beginner
    alocin88 ·
    • Hide content

I am sure there will be someone who can help, but in an emergency ... try

http://direct.hobbycraft.co.uk/products-White-Guest-Book_344293.htm

And make your own post box - card board box with a slot cut in the top , cover with wrapping paper and add some ribbon/decoration. Simple.

Good Luck!

• nanny plum
    Beginner September 2011
    nanny plum ·
    • Hide content

Hey Panda. I got mine from

• C
    Beginner September 2011
    Ceg Bear ·
    • Hide content

I have a beautiful guest book which we are now unable to use as my Mum bought us another one and wants us to use that. If you would like i could send you photos of the guest book this evening and if you are interested, i could pop it in the post tomorrow, special delivery (so it would be with you by Thursday!). If you are interested, send me a email to *************@*******.***

C xx

• kittykat9/9
    Beginner October 2011
    kittykat9/9 ·
    • Hide content

Does it have to a actual post box? I've got a lovely French straw basket that I'm going to use and I think CricketBride used an old leather suitcase which looked cool. Anyone got an old style picnic hamper you could borrow or something similar? Raid a charity/second hand shop for something similar

• K
    Beginner October 2011
    karen945 ·
    • Hide content

I've got a white square post box that I bought earlier in the year that you can have.

A friend has loaned me a wooden church post box.

I can get it in the post today. Mail me at *******@*******.*****.**.** if it will help

• panda2011
    Beginner September 2011
    panda2011 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you so much! Mail on it's way to you.

• panda2011
    Beginner September 2011
    panda2011 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone! Post box is now sorted & I have a plan for my guest book too. Yay!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics