How are you spending it?

❤️❤️

19 replies

Latest activity by Scottish_Sarah, 14 of February of 2015 at 17:05
  • hellandglory
    Rockstar October 2019
    hellandglory ·
    • Hide content

We've got another after this but we do the same thing every year, we share a bath, order a 14' pizza and watch 500 days of summer. Its what we did on our first 'date' so to speak, and its been a bit of a running joke ever since as it took 90 mins to come and we wolfed it in minutes haha.

• Soon2BMrsJ
    Beginner September 2015
    Soon2BMrsJ ·
    • Hide content

We don't really make much of a fuss for Valentine but we are going to buy OH wedding ring which is fairly appropriate. Then will just have some nice steak and a bottle of wine for dinner.

• A
    Beginner September 2015
    almostmrsStimpson ·
    • Hide content

We got together the week after valentines on the 21st so we always kind of skipped out on Vday anyway but 4 years ago we had to attend a baby funeral on the 14th so we both vowed never to do valentines again.

For the 21st we usually go Out for a meal and cinema or something. As long as it's kid free time we're happy.but this year I have my first dress fitting appointment . 13 years exactly after we got together xx

• bliss_balloons
    bliss_balloons ·
    • Hide content

I'm not really that fussed on V day and oh is working a 12 hour shift. We haven't seen each other much lately so on Sunday we're going to have a nice meal at home and watch a film but that's probably what we would have done anyway!

• A
    Beginner March 2015
    Ash953 ·
    • Hide content

We are painting our door frames and ceiling in the living room. We also have to hit up Ikea as well as a few stores to buy a bed and light fittings.

Rock'n'roll.

• M
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsFitt2B ·
    • Hide content

We're going to Twickenham to watch England play Italy and I can't wait! I know it may not seem very romantic, but i honsetly can't think of a better way to spend Valentine's Day. We both love rugby, (me possibly more than OH,) and we can go out for a nice romantic meal any other day of the year. (When the prices haven't been jacked up!)

• AnnaMolly
    Beginner October 2015
    AnnaMolly ·
    • Hide content

Some big steaks and some wine, although it will probably only be me drinking as my OH is going for a big run the next morning. I don't really do Valentine's Day as our anniversary of getting together is on the 17th, but any excuse for a bit of good steak Smiley winking

• samidolls
    Beginner September 2015
    samidolls ·
    • Hide content

We are going to look at wedding rings and then drive between our venue and the 2 possible hotel choices to see which is better!

it was our 8 year anniversary last week, so they always seem to merge into one.

We will be ending the evening with a massive pizza and the latest episode of greys anatomy!

like so many others we lead a very rock and roll lifestyle!

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    jesikab4u ·
    • Hide content

We got engaged a year ago tomorrow :-) We usualy just have a nice dinner together. This year we are cooking together and making chocolate.

I can't belive we've been engaged a year, hope you all have a good day ladies :-)

• A
    Beginner October 2015
    AlmostMrsS ·
    • Hide content

We are doing the same thing we have done for the last 7 Valentines days we have spent together

We are ordering a takeaway, grabbing a bottle of wine and watching some really rubbish films. Neither of us really like valentines day we just use it as a good excuse to get a takeaway and a bottle of wine lol

• bubblerawk
    Beginner July 2016
    bubblerawk ·
    • Hide content

We dont do valentines day but our annversary was yesterday. so we are going out for a meal tomorrow. just so happens to be valentines day lol

but we have another one before we get married

• MrsV-wasMissB
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsV-wasMissB ·
    • Hide content

We're doing a venue visit tomorrow to do a mock up table then off wedding ring shopping Smiley smile In the evening we are having food at home x

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Going to my future SIL's wedding lol. Will be fab x

• I-go-by-many-names
    Super April 2015
    I-go-by-many-names ·
    • Hide content

Probably a good excuse to get something nice for tea. We don't normally make a big deal of it but we do get cards.

• S
    Beginner March 2015
    Sums2b ·
    • Hide content

We are getting married next month- eeeeek!

We always pick a silly theme (initially because I couldn't cope with the romance of valentines and OH loves that stuff so we had to compromise lol) and cards, food etc have to be based on that! Last year was "space" and for some reason we went for "Greek mythology" this year! OH is in charge of food this year and he's already preparing the desert for tomorrow although he won't tell me what it is.

I came home to work to find tulips (my fave) have been delivered today with a card saying "I know we're not doing presents this year but flowers don't count." Been a tough week so was a great start to the weekend :-)

He's come a long way from the man who handed me my first bunch of flowers stuffed inside a Morrison's carrier bag lol.

• LittleSnowflake
    Beginner January 2016
    LittleSnowflake ·
    • Hide content

In bed. ... Well I am, feeling exhausted/fed up and anything 'romantic' is getting the two finger salute! The Fella is stripping, walls that is and undercoating woodwork!

• D
    Beginner July 2016
    dizzybusyblondebride ·
    • Hide content

My oh is at his cousins for the weekend and I'm at home doing work! Smiley sad he did just ask his cousin to be his usher though and we are having a few days away next week as we are both off work! Don't really buy into the whole valentines thing but it's nice to have something to look forward to n he's so happy his cousin said yes!

• S
    Beginner June 2015
    Scottish_Sarah ·
    • Hide content

We don't usually buy in the whole valentines day thing - usually just a card then a nice home cooked meal - this year we are going out to a lovely fish restaurant. So far today I have had a lovely breakfast made for me, we have been ring shopping to see what styles and prices etc and have folded all of our napkins for the wedding (some things I just didn't think about with the whole DIY wedding!) whilst watching the rugby!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics