Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

2b_MrsB
Beginner June 2013

Leeds Bridal Village

2b_MrsB, 15 May, 2012 at 16:54 Posted on Planning 0 4

Afternoon Everyone.

I did 3 more dress shops today with no ecstatic results to report, but granted I probably wasn't in the best frame of mind to be doing it.

I'm now considering going to Leeds Bridal Village as they say on there website they have around 450 dresses in stock.

Has anyone been there?...Did they have a good range of dress styles and samples sizes?.... How was the staff ? etc etc etc

Thanks in advance

L x

4 replies

Latest activity by 2b_MrsB, 16 May, 2012 at 22:01
  • overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

I've been many years ago as the owner asked me to supply them with bouquets for the shop for the Brides to use when trying dresses on.It may well have changed hands since then though as it must be 8 or 9 years since I visited. At that time, the dresses were upstairs and it was probably about the same size as Celebrations although all the stock was covered so I couldn't see much really.They were very much a 'package' shop providing everything including DVD coverage, cakes etc., then. The only staff member I saw was the owner who was really friendly.

• 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Rainbow.

They're website says they have over 450 dresses over 2 floors but I was just wondering what percentage of that was brides dresses.

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

Ah , well when I went the downstairs shop was empty so they must have taken that over at some point. I'm not much help really am I!

• 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content

Lol your the most help I've got at the moment !

At least i know they have been established for a while and must be doing well if they have expanded ?

In the current climate with businesses struggling and closing that is helpful to know.

• 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content

"nudge" ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics