Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Littlemy
Dedicated April 2022 Kent

Less than a month to go!

Littlemy, 8 of March of 2022 at 14:53 Posted on Planning 0 5
I've been engaged since 2020 but now I've got less than a month to go I'm really worried that I've forgotten something!

5 replies

Latest activity by MrsW, 11 of March of 2022 at 05:47
  • Louise
    Rockstar March 2022 Devon
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    Snap! I've got less than 2 weeks and I'm going crazy trying to finalise everything. But it will all be fine! Just got to try not to over think things. Good luck!
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Same, 6 weeks to go and stressing! As my FH said, we have outfits, food and wine so that's all that matters? He is right but still stressing! Wishing you all the best, try and stay calm and it will all be fine x
  • A
    Expert July 2023 Cornwall
    Anonbride ·
    • Hide content

No where near this close myself, but all I'd say is to remember that as long as you and FH both turn up then nothing else is the end of the world Smiley heart

• PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

Here is a good one for you. Go around all your wedding jewellery and take off the little cotton tags that always seem to be on them, countless times I have seen bride struggling at the last minute to get them off. Same go's for any tags on your dress and sticky labels on the bottom of your shoes.

• MrsW
    Dedicated May 2022 South West London
    MrsW ·
    • Hide content
    I'm sure you haven't forgotten anything but why not take a quiet hour with a cup of tea and a notepad and run through the day in your head with all the little bits and pieces you have sorted so you can feel all you have achieved and identify anything you have missed.
    But remember the only actual thing that can ruin your wedding is one of you not turning up. Everything else can be sorted or laughed about later.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics