Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle772012
Beginner July 2012

lets have a friday flash for inspiration

Michelle772012, 2 December, 2011 at 13:52

Posted on Planning 34

๐Ÿ™‚ i am so very bored today cant be bothered has been my mood for the last few tbh, so lets have a flash to get some inspiration going around here, also it might help me out of my wedding planning slump heres mine, not that you have seen it before of course the dress my side tiara (excuse the dirty...

๐Ÿ™‚ i am so very bored today cant be bothered has been my mood for the last few tbh, so lets have a flash to get some inspiration going around here, also it might help me out of my wedding planning slump

heres mine, not that you have seen it before of course

the dress my side tiara (excuse the dirty secretary look)flower girl dress bm dress my favours which are homemade wine charms, sample perfume/aftershave and thank you scroll, then we hhave my sweetie centrepeices, one for every other table having floral ones for the others which i have not picked yet these will be in my colours of cad purple, forest green and ivory.

my day invites then we have my other bits and bobs like banner, car magnet and well a pen for fun

oh nearly forgot my table name/number holders well thats me so far, please join in xx

34 replies

• M
    Beginner December 2012
    mrs0brien2b ยท
    • Hide content

Thanks clairemctobe! x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics