Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MetalBride
Beginner April 2018

Let's have a giggle.

MetalBride, 25 of February of 2017 at 15:07 Posted on Planning 0 7

So turns out my nan didn't want to attend my wedding at first because of a misunderstanding, I said to my mum that I wanted to get married amongst nature, i.e. outside. My nan was listening in and thought I said I wanted to get married naked! Now some may find that their cup of tea however it wasn't something I was looking for, a few weeks later I asked her if she liked a wedding dress I had a picture of, she looked at me and said "Thank God", I'm like what? So she shouts across her back garden to my grandad "It's alright, she's not doing it naked after all!"

What's the funniest / silliest misunderstanding you guys have had?

7 replies

Latest activity by MetalBride, 2 of March of 2017 at 00:01
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Haha I can't think of one off the top of my head but that made my (feeling crap) day. I've laughed and laughed. And conjured up all the mental images!

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Did she think just you naked or guests as well. I've found costumes for those not happy to be naked .

• MetalBride
    Beginner April 2018
    MetalBride ·
    • Hide content

Lol I'm not sure what she thought, I was amused / mortified that she would think I'd want her to see me naked!

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Love the way she shouted it down the garden ???

• MetalBride
    Beginner April 2018
    MetalBride ·
    • Hide content

She's 84 her filter went a long time ago!

• L
    Beginner May 2017
    lucyjo ·
    • Hide content

That's hilarious!! Bet that comes up in one of the speeches, lol ?

x

• 2BMrsC
    Beginner May 2017
    2BMrsC ·
    • Hide content

I don't think we have had any similarly hilarious misunderstandings- that is classic!!

The only 'misunderstandings' we have had were the usual people assuming they were invited for the whole day (when they were lucky to get an evening invite!) and my OH's 'misunderstanding' of just how much weddings cost.... if I've heard the words "HOW MUCH" said with total shock once, I've heard them a thousand times!!!!

• MetalBride
    Beginner April 2018
    MetalBride ·
    • Hide content

Yeah my OH has said that a few times now, especially when he found our how much fields and marquees are.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics