Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chantelle-Louise
Beginner October 2022 Cambridgeshire

lgbt honeymoon locations

Chantelle-Louise, 25 of May of 2021 at 21:09 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 5
Same sex honeymoon locations! We really wanted to go with Sandals holidays to treat ourselves but all of their locations have legal implications with lgbt couples-does anyone have advice on luxury honeymoons for lgbt?

5 replies

Latest activity by Chantelle-Louise, 3 of April of 2022 at 15:15
  • Matthewmilesuk
    Beginner July 2025 Surrey
    Matthewmilesuk ·
    • Hide content
    I seem to remember that Sandals don’t allow LGBT+ couples book for their venues at any rate… so I’d steer clear.

Have you looked at Kuoni as an alternative?
  • Km86
    Dedicated December 2022 North Yorkshire
    Km86 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's vile - how do they get away with that?!

We are going to vegas then NY on our honeymoon, but when I was looking at tropical holidays if you look at countries with a lot of Buddhists they tend to be the most LQBTQ+ friendly xx
  • M
    Hessen
    Mari ·
    • Hide content
    How about Croatia or Greece? Very open-minded. Hotel Elisabeth Palace on the Island of Hvar is stunning.
  • Pinkcoffee22
    Dedicated April 2022 Staffordshire
    Pinkcoffee22 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    What?! That has actually blown my mind… How is that even allowed?
  • Chantelle-Louise
    Beginner October 2022 Cambridgeshire
    Chantelle-Louise ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi all, thought I’d give an update. We have booked with sandals for Antigua. While the country does legally penalise residents it is safe for tourists and we have decided we would not leave the complex. We have liaised with the hotel through sandals who give us strong reassurance it is safe and we are welcome

However for others in the same issue please be aware while a couple other sandals locations either state that they do not impose homophobic laws it is still extremely unsafe and the laws are still final. Any and all violence or arrest against you will be final, many of the locations having the death penalty as a result

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics