Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner July 2014

Linen Hire

lucy_x, 17 May, 2012 at 07:56 Posted on Planning 0 3

Does anyone know how to much it would cost approx to do this:

I'm thinking about pulling a 'Don't the bride' to help my budget but before i go off with all these ideas in my head does anyonne know how much it is to hire out all this linen to decorate a room? Thanks x

3 replies

Latest activity by hello@blueleafeventhire.co.uk, 17 May, 2012 at 15:49
  • N
    Beginner June 2012
    Nicalf08 ·
    • Hide content

I think chair covers are around 2.50 each and the same for sashes. For the wall drapings it is costly - circa a grand depending on room size and how much material you need!

• LondonWeddingDecor
    LondonWeddingDecor ·
    • Hide content

Morning Lucy,

The cost of chair covers differs from supplier to supplier depending on a number of factors. For example, what fabric is the cover? Is it lycra, cotton or cotton with a damask pattern? What type of sash accompanies the cover? Are they organza, taffeta or satin? What customer service does the supplier provide? Do they meet you and discuss your décor requirements? Do they guarantee a perfect fit by visiting your venue before your wedding day and dress a chair? Do they provide a cheaper hire price and then include a delivery and collection charge and then an installation and a removal charge?

Anyway From looking at the photo (which is quite small), the covers look like they are a cotton fabric with an organza sash. The cost of these covers range from £3.50 to £4.50 on average in London, the lycra covers cost between £2.50 and £3.50, because they are much easier to maintain. To give you an idea on how we operate (I hope this is not breaking any rules) we charge £4.00 per cover with a free organza sash and that price includes delivery, installation and collection.

I hope this helps,

Linda xx

• L
    Beginner July 2014
    lucy_x ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the feedback - i could have used a better photo really! It's not so much the chair covers i was wondering how much all the background fabric was really and as for fabric i haven't a clue yet! x

• hello@blueleafeventhire.co.uk
    hello@blueleafeventhire.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

Hi Lucy -

It depends where you are in the country to be honest, but for example around here one 3m x 6m backdrop will cost between £250 - £300 without the coloured uplighters. So, you would need to work out your room dimensions and then find a company offering backdrop curtains (you would need one who has access to a few and they all just stand next to each other to create this effect).

I am not sure how much people are charging for the uplighters though to be honest, but hopefully that will help!

Good luck x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics