Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

O
Beginner October 2012

Live music during the wedding breakfast

orange201012, 15 March, 2012 at 20:29 Posted on Planning 0 6

How much is everyone paying for music during their wedding breakfast? We are considering a quote for this and have no idea whether we are getting a good deal or not!

6 replies

Latest activity by pandorasbox, 16 March, 2012 at 14:56
  • *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

During my research I have generally found a solo artist (singer or musician) usually charge £250-£400 for a set and bands/groups tend to start around £800 upward.

• L
    Beginner April 2012
    LEMBS8 ·
    • Hide content

We're having an Irish trio during our drinks reception and just using an iPod during the wedding breakfast itself. We'll have a band after for dancing. I don't think you really need live music during the wedding breakfast.

• Y
    Beginner April 2012
    YeahYeahYeah ·
    • Hide content

Were having a soul band, costing £400 for 3 hours, They are fab too, seen them before?

• Lee_Jon_Wedding_Singer
    Lee_Jon_Wedding_Singer ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

If you are still looking please take a look at our website www.leejonweddingsinger.co.uk we provide a nice combination of live music and DJ/Disco so you get the best of both without the price of a band! We have catered for weddings with as little as 20 guests to weddings and events with over 1500 guests and we are a nationwide service.

We offer daytime and evening packages whatever suits you best.

We offer a variety of live music from modern The Killers, Kings of Leon, Keane to more soft Rock oldies like Whitesnake, Bon Jovi and Bryan Adams to 60's & 70's party music like Blues Brothers, Beatles etc.

Our website contains loads of demo's, images and testimonials so please feel free to browse around.?

• endsor
    Beginner September 2012
    endsor ·
    • Hide content

We are having an iPod (or something similar) for the wedding breakfast and then a live band later. It's my biggest worry at the moment as we haven't really looked into live bands, etc. Must get a wriggle on!

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

I am having a pianist for 2 hours and it will be £180 in total.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics