Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner August 2011

living in UK? getting married in Ireland?

anita12, 12 October, 2009 at 10:42 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi All

I Live in London but im getting married in Co Kerry Ireland! i thought we could all help each other out with ideas, suppliers etc!

Let me know your plans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wedding is 27-Aug - 2011, i have church, hotel, beautican, hairdresser, church music, photographer, videographer all booked.

Keeping an eye out for a good band at the moment, have found a really good one but think they are a little expensive, im hoping they will reduce price because of recission

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 replies

Latest activity by mummy2hannah, 4 November, 2009 at 07:55
  • Sandysounds
    Sandysounds ·
    • Hide content

Hi Anita....I'm in Northern Ireland. Fraid I can't help you out with bands as the ones I've worked with don't venture that far but if you need a DJ give me a yell.

• B
    Beginner September 2011
    blueeyedgirl ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

We live in Manchester but plan to get married in Belfast, so just started doing my research, found a company that does chair covers and venue styling which look good Fairytale chair covers - http://www.fairytalechairs.com/

Good luck!

S x

• Leagh
    Leagh ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I see from your post that you are getting married in Belfast but live in Manchester. I'm a Wedding Planner based just outside Belfast in Carrickfergus. If you need any help even if its just sourcing suppliers in the area, I offer quite a few packages and have a lot of suppliers whom I work with and get exclusive discounts from. These discounts are passed directly to my clients in order to save them money and ensure they get the best quality of service for their money. If you want to have a look my website is www.weddingsbyla.co.uk and email is ****@************.**.** . It would be great to hear from you. Regards, Leagh ?

• polkadots
    polkadots ·
    • Hide content

WOW! sorry i just had to stop by your post and comment. I also live just outside London and I have a house in Co.Kerry (I loved the place so much I bought somewhere there - I'm not Irish by the way or had any connections there whatsoever) ....sorry can i be nosey are you marrying there due to family connections etc? Sorry for being so damned nosey - I think if I ever got my arse into gear and got married (been with bf for 7 years but we haven't got round to it yet lol) I would get married in Kerry .....

My house is near Anascaul (between Dingle & Tralee) where abouts are you getting married?

Lee Michelle x

• B
    Beginner September 2011
    blueeyedgirl ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Yes im getting married there as my boyfriend, financee now!, is from Belfast and most of his friends and family are there so we though it would be nice to host it there, plus we seemed to get more for our money - much better venue, food etc that we can in England. Will be a bit of a faff organising things but we've over every couple of months anyway visiting his family so if we're organised then im sure it will be ok!!

Venue we're thinking - hopefully booking at xmas when we're over is Belfast Castle in NI

S x

• polkadots
    polkadots ·
    • Hide content

Snurton123 I saw that venue the other day on some footage and it is lovely x

• mummy2hannah
    Beginner August 2011
    mummy2hannah ·
    • Hide content

Hey Anita! I've got a lot of family in Kerry...mum's side in Listowel and dad's side just outside Tralee! One of my BM's is my cousin from Tralee!

Do you want me to ask her about bands?? xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics