Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Liz Earle v's No 7 hot cloth cleanser

11 of October of 2013 at 13:46 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 6

As in the title really! Liz Earle is double the price but is it significantly better than the No 7 equivalent?

Thanks ladies!

6 replies

Latest activity by Mrs_imp, 11 of October of 2013 at 14:53
  • (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content

Oooooo I can contribute to this.... I have been using Liz Earle for almost 2 weeks now and the difference in my skin is quite incredible, it's smother, alot less red, and my skin looks far healthier than ever.... that said I've never used No 7 but I always hear good stuff about it. I think if you can afford a bit extra, go gor LE, they do a great try me pack where you get about 4 products and eith every order you get a trial size freebie!! I paid £23.00 for mine and I'm well chuffed with it.

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content

Yes, the hot cloth cleanser, followed by the skin boost tonic, the eye brightning treatment, and then you get a skin repair moisturiser, I use all of them both morning and night, and they are really good. When I run out I am going to order the full size hot cloth cleanser and the skin boot tonic toner, I think you can get away with most moisturisers to be honest and since Liz Earle isn't cheap I'll probably just get a nivea one or something similar.

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content

Yes, the hot cloth cleanser, followed by the skin boost tonic, the eye brightning treatment, and then you get a skin repair moisturiser, I use all of them both morning and night, and they are really good. When I run out I am going to order the full size hot cloth cleanser and the skin boot tonic toner, I think you can get away with most moisturisers to be honest and since Liz Earle isn't cheap I'll probably just get a nivea one or something similar.

• suzysimpson
    Beginner August 2013
    suzysimpson ·
    • Hide content

I use the Una Brennan Rose Hydrate one from Boots, cheaper than both and just as good as LE! In fact I may slightly prefer the UB one as it's gentler, and smells lovely Smiley smile I love LE stuff but can't afford it these days. The UB doesn't come with a cloth but I just use cheapo face clothes from Primark (or recycle the LE ones I have left!)

• Mrs_imp
    Beginner June 2012
    Mrs_imp ·
    • Hide content

The Muslims go soft over time so when you need to replace them I'd buy them from Amazon as it's cheaper.

I've used the Liz Earle one, the tesco one and the soap and glory one. The Liz Earle one is my fave as it's so calming on my skin. I've also used the skin brightening mask, it's lush and really makes a difference.

Not tried the una Brennan one but will give it a go.

ETA- I clearly didn't mean Muslims. I meant muslins!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics