Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner August 2011

Locket Cufflinks

jm2b, 3 August, 2011 at 16:42 Posted on Planning 0 3

I want to get locket cufflinks for my h2b so that he can have a picture of both his Dad and one of his brothers (both passed away) on him on the day. Have seen a few online, most at £113.95 but one at £95. Wanted to ask if anyone knows anywhere that stock them at a cheaper price than this? He'll probably never wear a shirt again that'd need cufflinks. If not will just go for them but thought I'd check first. Thanks in advance. :-)

3 replies

Latest activity by judeclarke, 3 August, 2011 at 21:02
  • starstruck-
    starstruck- ·
    • Hide content

Would photo cufflinks suffice? I bought my hubby photo cufflinks for Christmas last year, with a photo of our son in one, and our daughter in the other. They come to you as empty (tiny) photo frame cufflinks, and I printed out teeny photos to put in each one.

I think they cost me less than £20. Will see if I can find the company I bought them from if you want?

• SecretSquirrel123
    Beginner August 2012
    SecretSquirrel123 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry I dont have any info to add but just wanted to say this is a lovely lovely idea so I'll keep an eye on the replies if thats ok Smiley smile x

• starstruck-
    starstruck- ·
    • Hide content

I can't find the company that I bought mine from (I seem to remember that they were on Ebay but had their own site as well). But these are the ones I bought him: http://www.1stchoicecufflinks.com/ecommerce/scripts/prodview2~idproduct~3339~photo~frame~cufflinks.htm

• judeclarke
    Beginner October 2011
    judeclarke ·
    • Hide content

If you google 'photo cufflinks' you get loads.

I have to find a pari of Pokemon cufflinks for my nephew, I'm thinking photos might be easier.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics