Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner April 2016

London wedding singer and DJ

Michaela525, 6 of May of 2015 at 21:03 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi everyone,

We are getting married in London in April 2016 and looking for a wedding singer who will DJ between sets, does anyone have any recommendations of singers or where to look? Have tried a google search but it comes up with so many singers and DJs so it would be good to get some recommendations.

Thank you in advance!

Michaela

2 replies

Latest activity by Moonbeam88, 16 of June of 2015 at 17:24
  • I
    IamMrs2009 ·
    • Hide content

Just Groove Live have singers and DJ's: justgroovelive.co.uk

• The Wedding Singer
    The Wedding Singer ·
    • Hide content

Hi Michaela

I'm a singer and DJ performing at around 80 weddings each year throughout the UK. I have some availability left for April 2016. A link to my web site is below, for more information about what I do as well as songs, videos etc. If you fill in an enquiry form I will let you know what availability I have as well as prices and package options. I can even let you know some recommended alternatives if I'm already booked up!

I've been around here for more than 10 years and have performed for many happy hitchers in that time! I'm sure most have disappeared but there are lots of impartial reviews on my web site and Facebook page to read through.

Hope to hear from you soon

James

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    Moonbeam88 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I'm in the midlands but my friend has booked a couple from London who look AMAZING. There is obviously only two of them so i don't know if you wanted a full band but may be worth a look. they are singing in the day, singing first dance and then providing a DJ service at night. The price she has had is very reasonable considering the travel. Their website is musicbykateanddave.com so so good, put what we have booked to shame haha x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics