Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner November 2015

Long coloured petticoat.

jesikab4u, 31 of January of 2015 at 14:28 Posted on Planning 0 5

Does anyone know where you can get them from? I have a long dress (flashed earlier today) I want a peachy/pale/dusty pink long petticoat underneath. I'm struggling to find anything like it other then short ones.

thanks In advance.

5 replies

Latest activity by jesikab4u, 31 of January of 2015 at 19:20
  • A
    Beginner March 2015
    Almost~Mrs~W ·
    • Hide content

Maybe try ebay?

if not you could make your own. they are relatively easy and you can buy the dress net in lots of colours

• F
    Beginner August 2015
    FutureMrsDre ·
    • Hide content

I had this problem looking for petticoats for my bm dresses.

I wanted the more standard shorter length, but the only pink I could find was a brighter baby pink.

I ended up buying some plain white ones off amazon and dyed then at home myself.

I used Rit dye (also from Amazon). Only left them in the dye for a couple of mins to get a really pale, 'just' pink colour.

The dyeing was really easy, just some warm water and a bucket in the bathroom. Really pleased with how they came out.

If you don't mind doing it yourself, home dyeing could be an option?

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    jesikab4u ·
    • Hide content

Hi, thanks. I think I may go down the dying route. As there are no long ones and like you say are bright pink also.

thanks ladies.

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    McHelenz ·
    • Hide content

Lindybop?

• T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

I'm not sure whether you mean a 1 layer slip petticoat or multiple layers of tulle type? Is this any good? Its £31 and comes in baby pink and nude peach (among other colours.)

http://www.dreampetticoats.co.uk/ourshop/prod_841940-Full-Length-Tiered-Bridal-Wedding-Petticoat.html

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    jesikab4u ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for that :-) yeah I want layers of tulle. I checked the site and it's (I thought) a fair bit extra for additional layers. I am wiling to pay around £50 but if I can get it/do it cheaper I will lol :-)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics