Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner July 2023 Devon

Long train and dancing

Cathy, 27 of November of 2022 at 17:51 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 2
Does anybody have any advice about doing a first dance with the train down? I want to show off the dress to the evening guests before I bustle it up! Has anybody danced with a train down? Or with a wrist strap? The dance will not be very complicated! Maybe a few turns but neither of us are dancers that want to do a full choreographed dance! Long train and dancing 1

2 replies

Latest activity by SuPrettybridal, 1 of December of 2022 at 06:16
  • Sarah
    Dedicated October 2022 Swansea
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content

Hi, that's a beautiful dress! I just had my wrist strap for the first dance with a slightly shorter length train (images below) and that allowed the dress to flare out on any twirls and we could enjoy the dance. We had practiced some very basic dance steps and simple twirls and with a wrist strap you'd be fine, if it was down completely you might find you get in a bit of tangle if you twirl and it might affect how closely your partner can hold you and move with you. See if you can try turning in it next time you try it on, and how it drapes. The biggest help for me was having a practice with my partner in our wedding shoes at home on a hard surface floor in the lead up to the day so I knew we were both comfortable and able to turn to the rhythm of the track. Hope that helps, and that you have a lovely day.

Long train and dancing 2

Long train and dancing 3

• SuPrettybridal
    Dong Nam Bo
    SuPrettybridal ·
    • Hide content

All you need is a small piece of ribbon and a button. Train will be attached very easily like our dress.

Long train and dancing 4

Long train and dancing 5

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics