Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner

Longshot - hairdressers near Ashbourne, Derbyshire

Marmite, 8 of April of 2009 at 14:07 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 3

Can anyone recommend a hairdressers near or in Ashbourne - I am a bridesmaid at a wedding at an hotel in Dovedale in May and would like to get my hair done on the morning of the wedding - it could be a hairdressers or maybe someone is or knows of a mobile hairdresser who would come to the hotel? I am happy to drive from Dovedale upto about 30 minutes. Thank you very much

3 replies

Latest activity by Hugo Brambles, 8 of April of 2009 at 18:43
  • Hugo Brambles
    Beginner August 2002
    Hugo Brambles ·
    • Hide content

I go here to the Hair Spa http://hairspa.lbdclothes.co.uk/index.html its just outside Matlock.

• M
    Beginner
    Marmite ·
    • Hide content

Thank you - that's really weird as we have just had a weekend there! How long do you think the drive would take from Dovedale to there? I know my places in the Peaks but not too sure on distances between them!! Thank you again.

• clair_de_lune
    Beginner
    clair_de_lune ·
    • Hide content

My mobile hairdresser is based in Derby, contact me through my profile if you'd like me to see if she would travel to Ashbourne/Dovedale area. She's an experienced salon hairdresser.

• Hugo Brambles
    Beginner August 2002
    Hugo Brambles ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Blimey that is weird lol!! Small world. It's a really nice place isn't it.....I always feel like I'm on holiday when I go the hairdressors. ?

It's not a drive I have done to be honest but putting the postcodes in google map it says its 30 minutes and I always find it to be quite spot on.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics