Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner October 2014

lookfantastic.com genuine website?

mocha, 5 of April of 2011 at 13:56 Posted on Planning 0 2

I am feeling really worried as i placed an order with them for this weekend and then read negative reviews about items not being delivered and refund not being given!

i placed the order last night - do u think i will get it in time for the weekend?

i cancelled the order last night by using their contact form but i haven't heard anything from them. i have tried to ring them finding a number i can call for free but it rings then goes to a answer machine. i don't want to call the number on the website as i don't want to run up a big bill. what do i do?!

2 replies

Latest activity by HappyIvoryFlowers7560, 12 of July of 2019 at 15:33
  • sapphire_22
    Beginner September 2011
    sapphire_22 ·
    • Hide content

I have ordered lots of things from there before and not had any problems.

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

I have ordered lots of things through them in the past. They used to use the courier I work for but they moved to a cheaper (less reliable lol) courier which is probably why they are having problems. They are genuine though and I wouldn't worry. I ordered some Shampoo that never turned up and so they sent it again.

• H
    Beginner
    HappyIvoryFlowers7560 ·
    • Hide content

Lookfantastic is a great site on which I made several purchases without having any problem.

I got referred on lookfantastic and got £10 discount. All you have to do is go to https://uk.refyoo.com/referral_codes_Lookfantastic.php and you will see referral codes proposed by referrers on uk.refyoo.com

Very nice

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics