Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner July 2015

Looking for a great fish & chip van for Yorkshire wedding

RomanticPurpleCars76, 18 of August of 2014 at 13:35 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi All

I'm getting married in July next year in North Yorkshire. We're hoping to hire a fish and chip van for our evening food, for something that little bit different! I've had a few quotes in but I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or has done this before? If so, how did it go down with your guests? Ideal total budget £500 for 100 servings, including 20 kids portions and a vegetarian option for 20 people.

Hope someone can help.

Many thanks

Charley

5 replies

Latest activity by Erin8, 20 of August of 2014 at 11:06
  • Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

I live in Leeds. We have a friend called Anthony Georgallis who owns a mobile chippy. Try googling him. If you can't find him send me a message via my website and I'll ask my husband for Anthony's phone number!

• R
    Beginner July 2015
    RomanticPurpleCars76 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you Paula. He's one of the ones on my list - Hooked and Cooked! Thank you so much, Smiley smile

• Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

I'd try him first then! I haven't seen Anthony for a few years (we went to school together and then years later I discovered he was a business associate & friend of my husbands!)

His business is definitely stable, it's been going a few years. My husband says Anthony's done really well with it and the food is good quality.

• jayannfernandez
    jayannfernandez ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

We have a business called KK Catering Co and one of our best sellers is the fish and chip van. Just drop me a note and we can talk about your budget and how we can help Smiley smile

• R
    Beginner July 2015
    RomanticPurpleCars76 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you Jay. I actually already have a quote from you guys, thank you! Smiley smile

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content

I no recommendations but l really like your idea. I love fish and chips!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics